August Contest: Results

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Same image, different host:

Not voting: ericbourne, rifftrax.
No longer a moderator.

Congratulations to the winners, thanks to all.

As always, checking my work is encouraged.
No longer a moderator.

Congrats to David Stiles and the other winners.

Thanks to all who voted for me. I'm off to drop some acid in preparation for next month.

Congratulations to the winners :party:

Let's move on to the psychedelic side !

Congratulations to everybody and thank you very much for the votes and for the Miltz! :borg: this was a great month. :)
"It dreamed itself along"

Congratulations to Davidstiles ,RuediRena and the rest of you all. I can't believe it , I got at least one point from every voter !! It never happened to me before.

Congrats all around for a great selection of music this month. Thanks for all the votes, and most especially to thomekk and kryptonaut for their first place votes! :)

Congrats to all entrants, winners and voters and extra thx Clarago, RudiRena and D.H. for the high votes for my tune :)
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Congrats to the winners, and many thanks for the votes and reviews :)

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the votes. It was a really fun first contest for me.

Congratulations to our fellow winners and a quick thank you for giving those precious votes to the people who may well be the record holders in occupying the last place (aka RuediRena) - and to D.H. Miltz for organizing this.

Have a nice day
Ruedi/Rena

Congrats to the winners, and a big thanks to those that voted for me. Hopefully I can get something together for this month.
Just close your eyes. You'll find all you need with your mind.

Return to “Music Cafe”