Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought from ATS, and got great service as well as a good deal.

Purchased Phosphor from animehaus. The process was blazing fast!

Naenyn wrote:Purchased Phosphor from animehaus. The process was blazing fast!
Sold Phosphor to Naenyn. Payment blazing fast as well! :)

Bought NI Vintage Compressors from weedywhizz. Everything went well, recommended. :)

Bought MeldaFreeBundle upgrade from user "spktkpkt". Quick responses and transfer, would buy from him again. He really is nice dude.

Bought Zebra 2 and ACE from user "Fragment". Supernice, and friendly chap, lightningfast transfer. Would recommend him as a seller.
He only has a few posts, but don't let that fact fool you as he has good feedback here and now +1. 8)

Sold Ableton Live Intro 9 to trancetechnosoundbanks.
Great buyer and very patient while Ableton took a few days to transfer to their account.
trancetechnosoundbanks wrote:I have bought Live intro. Transfer went without problems. Everything is ok!
Good contact with seller!
Thanks BBFG for nice transaction!
Last edited by BBFG# on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased Reaktor and the Finger from thomni. T'was a good price and thomni helped me smooth out some registration issues on NI's end.

Pleasant transaction. Thanks!
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

Just sold FabFilter Mastering Bundle to "skipdog". Quick and easy sale!

Sold NI Enhanced EQ + Passive EQ to spktkpkt. Nice contact, fast payment! Perfect! :tu:
soundcloud.com/petrabot

Just completed a trade with user Torchlight and i can say only best for him. Highly recommended and safe to deal with..

Thanks again..

Bought SSD4 EX from cclarry - really nice guy to deal with, would gladly buy from him again :)
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Just purchased from julioelgenio, very smooth transaction highly recomended

Sold Waves Kramer Master Tape to youngnapoleon...everything went exceedingly smoothly :tu:

Bought Fabfilter Mastering Bundle from echosystm. Super awesome transaction! Fast and Smooth!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”