Sturiophonia [Stereo Image plugin, FREEWARE]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BlackWinny wrote:Oh very nice!
Or even a simple link to this page at the top (currently the text under the blue arrow at the top of your page isn't yet a link) which would satisfy everybody in the world:
http://www.genevainternational.org/page ... anisations
Hey BlackWinny, first of all I'm glad you like it. Then: thanks for your suggestion! i will include the link on the page! :tu:

MaxSynths wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:Oh very nice!
Or even a simple link to this page at the top (currently the text under the blue arrow at the top of your page isn't yet a link) which would satisfy everybody in the world:
http://www.genevainternational.org/page ... anisations
Hey BlackWinny, first of all I'm glad you like it. Then: thanks for your suggestion! i will include the link on the page! :tu:
I'm sure that with this link it will be very efficient to enhance the donations to NGO's for reliefs and human rights.
:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

MaxSynths wrote:
Turello wrote:Max, our common friend Mellotronaut is a MAC user, We can't do nothing to help him? :-)
Scary! :o
:hihi:
what?
MaxSynths wrote:Well Jeff is working on AU export for SE, sooner or later there will be a load of plugins for Mac previously unavailable...
gimme gimme :hyper:
"It dreamed itself along"

@BlackWinny: done!
gimme gimme :hyper:
64bit first though! :bang:

MaxSynths wrote:@BlackWinny: done!
Click here for a list of NGOs that may need your help now!
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

BlackWinny wrote:
Done! :oops: :D

MaxSynths wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
Done! :oops: :D
Super!

Thanks all for the good feedbacks and for those who will be so kind to make a little donation to NGO's...

I have a unit that's similar, a Vidicraft stereo synthesizer, so the idea is not new. That one has three bands, low mid and high, and pans them low and high to one side and mid to the other. It's not a very useful box for me, maybe this plugin will be more exciting. Thanks.

camsr wrote:I have a unit that's similar, a Vidicraft stereo synthesizer, so the idea is not new. That one has three bands, low mid and high, and pans them low and high to one side and mid to the other. It's not a very useful box for me, maybe this plugin will be more exciting. Thanks.
I suggest you to create yourself something totally new and to introduce it here, to let us see what you can do better.

You could have at least the respect for the work which has been accomplished... and given free to the others.

Thanks for the plug Max.

:tu:

Complimenti! :wink:

I'll download and test it as soon as I have my DSL connection (September 18th)!

If you don't hear from me anymore, my speakers are exploded... :P

Ciao Tricky, I hope You like it and also hope You comin back soon! :-)

@camsr: The concept is different, is too simple and effective, the basic idea is: Creating a mono track (audio or VST, for example a piano that sounds MONO) with a 5 octaves keyboard, analyze the 3rd octcatve C, record all what do you want (in the 5 octave range), duplicating the track... Now have 2 mono tracks, panning track1 30\45° in left and put an LPF near the third octave freq, now panning the track2 30\45° in right and put an HPF near the third octave freq... Do it! Now You have a natural stereo sound near the psychoacoustic perception of human ears! The primary concept of this plugin is to reduce all that explained operations...
Anyway I see a lot of users have starting to use it for creative uses and this make me most happy!!!

Forgive my poor english and Cheers! :-D

Return to “Effects”