Roland Alpha Juno

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I looove the Juno-6. Check on ebay, I've seen them for sale as little as under 300 sometimes.
Ich möchte ein Eisbär sein in kalten Polar

BlackWinny wrote:For the differences, see
http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/ajuno2.php.

Basically it is the same synth.
Maomoondog wrote:The difference between the juno-1 and juno-2 is in the keyboard on the j-2 has a 61 note velocity and aftertouch sensitive keyboard, plus a cartridge facility. And some MIDI enhancements.
Thanks for the info. After I posted that I did go Google the differences (found a nice Sound on Sound write up). Now I'm pining for another Juno 2 (and the D-50 back). :S I think I'll just grab that REDominator and play with it for a while.

Redominator is excellent, scarily close to the hardware BUT the real thing has that magic on the chorus that no software has replicated so far and there is more punch and clarity on the real thing. It is seriously good though and deserves a lot more praise.

grabme wrote: BUT the real thing has that magic on the chorus that no software has replicated so far and there is more punch and clarity on the real thing. It is seriously good though and deserves a lot more praise.
+1 :tu:

You might combine it with Tal's chorus from the U-NO-LX. It should sound somewhat similar as it is also an emulation of an old Roland chorus...

if you already have a good master controller, you might want to go with the MKS-50
same machine as the Juno 1 and 2 in a 1U rack.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Instruments”