49 bux for all the plug&mix plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

download link not working 4 me :( it cycles back to the download page when i click :( (DEMO VERSION)

cyphersuit wrote:
realmarco wrote:http://www.dontcrack.com/news/2014/08/5 ... t-only-49/

My favs are the emulator one there's a

univible

univible - what is this?

the univibe was an effect that jimi hendrix applied on his guitar, its sort of like a phaser but different.
It sounds really good on rock guitar
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Caved from the email that they'd sold over half the 5K... now d/l-ing nearly 3GB(!) of Mac installers.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Bizarre problem with Ambiosoniq.......... :?

I immediately found a place for Ambiosoniq in my guitar chain and created a template using it, the EchoFlex, and UltraMaxit. Nice sound. But when I load two of the same templates in Reaper, one of the Ambiosoniq's will cause the other to distort on the other track even though that track is set to not record, not monitor input or even have the guitar signal routed to the input.........
So in other words I load one template, create a rhythm track then shut that track's input off. Load another template to record a lead part and the second template's Ambiosoniq will cause sound to come from the first one even though like I said that track is not even set to receive input from anything. I've never had this problem before and use Nomad's Magma, TRacks, etc in the same template sometimes three or four times in a song with no issues.

Anybody else had this problem or can test and confirm ? I love what Ambiosoniq does to my guitar sound but only being able to use one instance is useless............. :(

EDIT: I've opened up a support ticket with Plug and Mix.....we'll see what they say about the issue. I want to test in some other DAWS as well to see if I can narrow down the problem.......
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Good luck on your support ticket. I emailed them almost a week ago that the Win32x installer isnt the correct one, and they first told me it was fixed when it wasnt(I'm not sure they even read my original email), so I had to clarify.

It's still not the right one. The plugs are at 3.2 right now, but we're all running 3.1 if using windows 32 VST

I got an automated response and a ticket number so we'll see where it goes from there. This is just such a bizarre bug that I want to test more myself to see if it happens in other DAWS and with other P&M plugins. I've never had a plugin exhibit this behavior in all the years I've been doing this and with all the dozens and dozens of plugins I own.......... :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ok I've tested this in Orion and the problem exists there as well so it's not a Reaper issue. I've also tested with a half dozen other P&M plugins and none of the others have had this issue....only Ambiosoniq.

I can't even get my head around what could cause one effect plugin instance to generate noise in another instance on a completely unconnected track........ :?

I'm still happy I bought the bundle and in fact I'm only disappointed because I really do like what Ambiosoniq does for my guitar sound and want to be able to use multiple instances in a song. Hopefully we'll get it sorted.

EDIT: P&M support has responded and we'll work on a solution to this issue.......

I'd appreciate it if someone else could test this issue and see if they can reproduce it on their system.... :)

Well, I finally did a quick demo of each and every one... kind of underwhelmed, but I guess they're OK for about a buck apiece.

Time will tell if they get used much or it ends up being a 50 dollar bargain impulse buy.

If there was just one that really wowed me, I'd consider it a good deal... oh, well.

I kept going "hey, I already tried this one," but I hadn't.

I need to give them a fair shake on an actual project, though.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

antithesist wrote:Well, I finally did a quick demo of each and every one... kind of underwhelmed, but I guess they're OK for about a buck apiece.

Time will tell if they get used much or it ends up being a 50 dollar bargain impulse buy.

If there was just one that really wowed me, I'd consider it a good deal... oh, well.

I kept going "hey, I already tried this one," but I hadn't.

I need to give them a fair shake on an actual project, though.

Yeah, I'm not impressed with them either. And some of them are glitchy, like the delay when you set it to 'stereo'. Meh, they're not even worth $49 to me...
[Insert Signature Here]

itneveris wrote:Yeah, the retro EQ was the only one that mentioned any piece of gear.

An email from the support at P&M said, "The Retro Compressor is modeled on the Pultec and old Urei designs that are the most famous of the 'vintage' compressors."

Um... what? LOL a pultec compressor? Not sure he knew what I meant...
Yeah they just say 'based on' but not which specific effect.

I think they are mostly good effects but no real interest in the cabs. Delays and revs are usable, clarisonix is great on kicks. Bitcrusher is nice but ring mod doesn't seem to do much. Not sure about the granulizer but I found that turning the mix level down and just dialing in a a bit of the effect worked really in some hats.

Anyway the point is they're very quick to dial in, quality's got to be good as well obviously but i think they are decent enough to use in a mix but probably on the more creative modulation side of things. Just my 2c. :)
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

bailees7irish wrote: Yeah, I'm not impressed with them either. And some of them are glitchy, like the delay when you set it to 'stereo'. Meh, they're not even worth $49 to me...
No problems here. Must be your system.

careyletendre wrote:
bailees7irish wrote: Yeah, I'm not impressed with them either. And some of them are glitchy, like the delay when you set it to 'stereo'. Meh, they're not even worth $49 to me...

Doubt it. The same plug did that on 3 different computers, one with Win XP, one with Win 7, and one with Win 8. Perhaps it's a Windows thing, but it's not a system thing. :uhuhuh:
[Insert Signature Here]

Yet you installed the demos on three different systems ? :hihi:
bailees7irish wrote:Doubt it. The same plug did that on 3 different computers, one with Win XP, one with Win 7, and one with Win 8. Perhaps it's a Windows thing, but it's not a system thing. :uhuhuh:

The only problem I've encountered so far is the fact that I can't run two instances of Ambiosoniq in the same project. The second instance causes the first instance to generate some weird noise even though they are on completely different unconnected tracks. This only happens on audio tracks not with VSTi tracks.

I'm waiting on a response from Plug and Mix after sending them my system specs. If anybody could test this issue I'd appreciate it. Route a guitar or Vocal input to a track, load an Ambiosoniq, Route a second input to another track and load another Ambiosoniq. Now only arm the second track and send it some audio input.....does it cause the first track to generate noise even though it's not receiving any input ? Weird bug that I've never experienced with any of the dozens of effects plugins I own. Shame as I've made a nice Guitar template using Ambiosoniq and some other P&M plugins and it sounds great but I can only use the Template once in a project because of the noise issue. So if I use that template to record one guitar track I can't use it to record another...... :?

Hopefully we can find a fix because I really like what Ambiosoniq does for my guitar......... :)

careyletendre wrote:
Doubt it, I've experienced other weirdness with the delays (delayed audio disappears when reopening the plugins GUI).

Two different windows7 systems, couple of hosts, persisted because I really like the echoflex.

Return to “Effects”