Any news on a fabfilter coupon lately?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cybertron wrote:
elxicano wrote:
cybertron wrote:Anyone have a 50% discount coupon? That would be great. Then I could get the Pro-L and not get chewed out by the fiance.
Buy enough Fabfilter products, and they give you 40% off... (but I would not mind a 50% off coupon code either!)
Hehe - hmm I wonder if I could justify it to her in that manner...

I suppose its no coincidence that fiance and finance are very similar words...
With the cost of rings, I have no doubt about it! :lol: :help:

I have a FabFilter account - their stuff is great. Happy to help a brother out if anybody wants a 10% email thingy :D

I have been using the trial version of FabFilters excellent Pro-C compressor for a couple of days now. I've been comparing it to the Live 8 compressor, Waves HComp and Cytomic Glue (also testing the demo) and it is a great compressor.

Please could someone PM me with the link so that I can get the 10% new customer discount!
Logic Studio 9, Live 8

AzureWave wrote:Please could someone PM me with the link so that I can get the 10% new customer discount!
Pm'ed you.

BTW anyone else who wants a 10% discount on their first time buy at Fabfilter can just pm his email. :D

I love the FabFilter stuff. I bought a couple of things there just recently. Would have liked to add a couple more, but it's just beyond the pain threshold.... :cry:

Last day of their sale today - anyone who wants another 10% off on top of the sale price PM me your email

aMUSEd wrote:Last day of their sale today - anyone who wants another 10% off on top of the sale price PM me
Just to clarify, they will get either the sale discount or the 10% new customer discount, which ever is greater, but not both.
Logic Studio 9, Live 8

AzureWave wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Last day of their sale today - anyone who wants another 10% off on top of the sale price PM me
Just to clarify, they will get either the sale discount or the 10% new customer discount, which ever is greater, but not both.
Really? - oh sorry my mistake

Edit - to further clarify the sale is just for bundles anyway and the coupon is just for new users to Fabfilter. So if you want a bundle get it today and forget about the coupon - if you want a single product or don't need it in a hurry and are a new user get a coupon

Let's bring this puppy back to life...

FabFilter Pro-Q2 is due on Thursday. Who wants a 10% off coupon? Please PM me :)
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

It's probably still for new customers only, I can't see any indication this has changed.

So, new FabFilter padawans, who wants 10% off their first purchase? :)

Anybody else who'd like 10% off their first order?

I'm happy to send anyone a code if they need one :)

Me too.
If you're not a FabFilter site member, PM me your email address for a 10% discount coupon on your first purchase within next 2 months after getting an email from me.
It's easy if you know how

New customers can get 15% off just buy buying it direct from jrrshop or plugindiscounts.

-Sam

masterhiggins wrote:New customers can get 15% off just buy buying it direct from jrrshop or plugindiscounts.

-Sam
I don't know if you're still eligible to further discounts on other FabFilter plugins if you get it through JRRShop?
FabFilter site members get more discounts on more plugins they have.
It's easy if you know how

Return to “Effects”