Question about selling NI products?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Seems to me that you just can't sell something included in Komplete as a single, unless you previously purchased the library as a single before purchasing Komplete. If you provide the buyer of products like Damage or the Drummer series a download link through dropbox, NI will transfer the license. For Maschine expansions you just request the transfer from NI support page and they will put the download and serial in the new user's account. I've had no trouble buying or selling NI libraries like Damage, Maschine expansions, the finger and the drummer series to name a few.

V-GER wrote:
rod_zero wrote:I have sold other develoeprs stuff but never NI and I have somes questions:

Do you need to send the buyer the instalation file? Or he can ask NI to register the license so he can download the instalation files?
It depends, for some stuff you can just deregister the software and the buyer can register a demoversion it as soon as it's been deregistered from your account. That offcourse only works if there's presently a demoversion available for download, so with old stuff like FM 7, discontinued software and Kontakt and a few others you will need to provide the installation file.

There's a form that makes it fairly easy to deal with NI for license transfers: http://www.native-instruments.com/en/su ... n-support/

EDIT: also have a look at this: http://www.native-instruments.com/en/su ... s-product/
In my case it's Razor. Problem is I didn't get an isntalation file before asking them to unregister my licence number.
dedication to flying

Jlien X wrote: Please note that it is not allowed to resale or transfer a direct download license for Native Instruments sound libraries according to our current license agreements.
Well, I noted that, in addition to a statement regarding Kore Soundpacks cannot be sold, in a reply to a request to delete my serial numbers for three Kore Soundpacks, with my statement of 'Kore Soundpacks' quoted in the reply; so I went ahead and completed the form and it went through unnoticed.

irvg wrote:BTW, I have found the Retro Machines quite useful when you play around with some of the controls, like sound knobs, sliders, and the number tabs. You can get quite a variety of sounds from one patch, and if you assign them to midi controls it can get quite expressive.
No one ever does that.

You just buy a new synth to get the sounds you want.

Return to “Instruments”