Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ezelkow1 wrote:Has anyone gotten this to work on a CM subscription? Ive looked and for both the GB and USA stores they dont seem to allow a subscription purchase, only single issues
The last time there was 40% sale someone posted a link where you could buy a subscription for CM using the code. It was not a link that you could normally access.

The link *definitely* worked because I'm in the middle of a CM subscription that was purchased that way.

Perhaps a forum search would be helpful?

EDIT: Boom! Found it. Try this link. Copy and paste it and remove the space before "zinio" and the space before "com"

http://www. zinio. com/www/browse/product.jsp?productId=500258045&offer=500473935&WT.mc_id=WIN_EMA_WB_ATM_12-17-13

EDIT #2: Use the code AUGUST40 during the checkout process to get the final price.
Last edited by jsp1979 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

D'oh...duplicate.

See the link above.

It offers me a 25% discount. Also nice. But weird. And then I can fill in the code and it does give me the 40% discount. Ok. Weird, but it works. I resubscribed.

FLWrd wrote:It offers me a 25% discount. Also nice. But weird. And then I can fill in the code and it does give me the 40% discount. Ok. Weird, but it works. I resubscribed.
Special thanks to chrisby who posted the link back when this was offered back in May.

I just checked it out and the final price is $17.99 for the year (at least in the U.S. store).
Last edited by jsp1979 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It is a good time to get into the CM Vault at this time, as rumour is that the updated Zebra CM plug will be released with the issue that is out in mid-September ;)

Ahh nice, so if you get a recurring subscription does it stay at the discounted price as well? Or will it jump up at the end of the run?

ezelkow1 wrote:if you get a recurring subscription does it stay at the discounted price as well?
I don't think so, but the 40% off campaigns happen quite often, I renewed my subscription back in May, when they had a similar offer.

I then had a couple of issues left on my previous annual subscription, but I could renew my subscription already then, and had 13 issues added to the issues I already had.

ezelkow1 wrote:Has anyone gotten this to work on a CM subscription? Ive looked and for both the GB and USA stores they dont seem to allow a subscription purchase, only single issues
I raised a call with Zinio about CM subscriptions and they've just replied with:
Thank you for contacting Zinio Customer Support.

I apologize for the confusion. This title does not sell a standard subscription through us as they used to. Now they sell a single issue type subscription.

I raised a call with Zinio about CM subscriptions and they've just replied with:
Thank you for contacting Zinio Customer Support.

I apologize for the confusion. This title does not sell a standard subscription through us as they used to. Now they sell a single issue type subscription.

There's also Electronic Musician for $12,50 (with the code).

I purchased sonar x3 studio from jrrshop last night and I'm wondering if I'll have to wait until tomorrow as a next business day to get a code to download the program?

Fleer wrote:There's also Electronic Musician for $12,50 (with the code).
I bought the CM specials in the end (which is a 6-issue subscription)

Remember to turn off "continuous service", which is on by default when you subscribe, and will start charging your credit card the full amount once your initial subscription is finished!

Indeed. Just get into the Subscriptions part of your account and change your settings. Got CM for $17,99 as well. Cheers, jsp1979 (and chrisby) for posting the direct link.

3ptguitarist wrote:I purchased sonar x3 studio from jrrshop last night and I'm wondering if I'll have to wait until tomorrow as a next business day to get a code to download the program?
Can't speak for him personally but it is a Holiday over here.. (Labor Day) so a lot of people are off of work this day.

VitaminD wrote:
3ptguitarist wrote:I purchased sonar x3 studio from jrrshop last night and I'm wondering if I'll have to wait until tomorrow as a next business day to get a code to download the program?
Can't speak for him personally but it is a Holiday over here.. (Labor Day) so a lot of people are off of work this day.
Everytime i make a purchase at jrr i get an instant mail where is stated either the serial or the info that the code had to be generated.

That can of course take one or more days because it depend how fast the dev response.
Whats in your mail?
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”