KvR deals blocking Market Place

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I keep getting this deals sidebar popping up when I'm trying to browse the market place and getting in the way - please get rid of it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Now 'related products' is doing this same thing - blocking access to the top menu

this in Safari Mac
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

That certainly shouldn't happen.

What browser, OS, etc.

Safari Mavericks - both up-to-date

However it isn't happening today so maybe something fixed already? - I notice you have added a little dropdown arrow that wasn't there when this was happening

I haven't changed anything!

Well done for fixing it without doing anything then :)

Seriously though, there's a little dropdown arrow next to the + now at the top of the products related dropdown - if you look at the second graphic it was not there when I took that screenshot, which I guess is why it was stuck in dropped down mode. Maybe it was a cache issue?

blah.png
OK I just updated Safari to the latest version and now it is back again - even after disabling the damn thing in prefs. The little dropdown arrow is gone too.

edit - OK tried again to disable it - this time it took. Not a good feature though if it blocks the top post and forum navigation when enabled.

This is getting ridiculous - and there doesn't seem to be an option to get rid of this one:
fgdsf.png

Again, I haven't changed anything. You appear to be the only person experiencing this! Have you tried clearing your cache?

Windows7 on Google Chrome here... same happens.. (in my case, when I zoom in)

Doesn't happen in my browser, fortunately... (Chrome, W7, zoom level set to 175% for all sites)
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

3ee wrote:Windows7 on Google Chrome here... same happens.. (in my case, when I zoom in)
Ah, so it's zooming that's causing the issue. I'll look into it.

Ben [KVR] wrote:
3ee wrote:Windows7 on Google Chrome here... same happens.. (in my case, when I zoom in)
Ah, so it's zooming that's causing the issue. I'll look into it.
I can only get it to do it if you zoom in after the page has loaded. If the browser is already zoomed in when you load a new page it doesn't load the deals and it loads the related products in the topic header instead.

They should now disappear when zoomed.

^ Yes, @ 110% zoom it overlaps and by 125% it's gone.

Also true: when overlapped like that if I hit refresh, the page reloads nicely.

Return to “Site Stuff”