EcolooP Support for the KVRDC14

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
EcolooP

I did the test again with only loading a single sample in the slots, with the same result.
In the beginning of the video I use 1.937, there is some crap where I load a sample in slot 2 but the empty waveform shows slot one.
Just watch on to 1m14s and see that the waveform part is empty for slot 2 also. But as you can see the audio has an outputmeter.
Afterwards I use 1.934 again and load the same sample in the slot, now the waveform appears right away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hR1Btyv ... e=youtu.be

I know that with you there's a problem with the 1.937 version (maybe no more with the 1.938 later). But I would want to know if in an other PC, it will make the same things (Bob bobwood or Harry upbabble) with the 1.937. I am going to download the new version of cubase (I need another 6 hours of download in Mc Donald the sunday).

Some more of patience and we shall come has end of the problem !!!

Update 1.938 :

◾Delay of 0.5 seconds added for the activation of the 'patch' button

◾ Fix Bug concerning the menu (unmarked option after the choice of the menu)

◾.fxb file of initialization annexed to the plugins

◾'Reset' Button added (small circular logo to the right of the version number)

◾Correction of the spelling in certain words

I hope that this update resolve your problems...

I have add some files in EcolooPInstrumentsPatches ADD-1_Drums_Part_I (I hope I will the authorization for upload this kit). There's new file .fxp : Novation Heritage SoundPack (Empty midi drums assignations).fxp for example. without note indexed. It's an empty Template for create your own drumkit !!! Hear the Novation Heritage SoundPack.fxp and after choose your set in the Empty midi drums assignations.

In 'Midi all sample' mode !

Well. I'll prepared the next tutorial with a selection of instrument extracted of the midi mobiles Instrument Kit in my blog...

See U soon !
No more bug's tape video please :cry:

I think create a new video with great quality and with subtitle in Cubase 7 the next time !!! :tu:

No, unfortunately still no waveforms even with 938 here in FLStudio.

I'm taking a break from it for a week.

Me too, my Summerholiday is over, back to work...
I have a trial version of cubase7 somewhere on a third pc, can give that one a try if you like chopen.

no problem with me in FRUITY LOOP and CUBASE STUDIO 5 in 2 pc. I will try to install this in other PC if nobody except bobwood & killabee want to tell me !!!

Keep up the good work Chopen. I think EcolooP is potentially very useful and unique.
I don't think there are many, if any, free multi-feature sampler-looper like it.
Besides, even with the error messages (that I ignore) EcolooP generally works.
Now if I could only figure out how to force REAPER to see my quad-core computer as a single-core, to see if that would make it more compatible with EcolooP speed-wise.
Okay, I am off to try to make my own EcolooP bank. Thanks very much. :)

hum... it's good to speak to a 'raisonnable' person ! Thank you Harry! ;-)

Chopen, if you think that EcoLoop is ready for the masses, I would suggest that you start a new thread in
either "Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries" or in "Instruments".

If you do decide to do that, you'll get much more feedback, and I am sure that they will ask a lot more questions than we have so far. I would strongly recommend that you use either Bing Translator or google translate to communicate as Reverso seems to me to be very poor in comparison;

http://www.bing.com/translator/
https://translate.google.com/

Still enjoying 1.934 though in FLStudio11.

Cheers bob.

Ok. Reverso is more accesible for me. And I have some rudiments in English. The most important is that we understand ! :tu:

by cons, I still have not understood why the 1934 version works, not the 1938 that comes from the same file. I have no way to check it because with me everything works fine on cubase studio 5 and it works too for Harry upbubble on Reaper (I fixed the bug that crashed the plugins)

Bob bobwood. The 1.938 don't work in Fruity Loop and not in cubase 5 for NR1killabee. I notice this.
I tryed the 2 software with EcolooP and no problem with me.

all these compatibility issues bother me at the highest point. I download Cubase 7 trial version in this time and if I succeed, I'll have to find other testers for not going in circles. Just for information, is the 1.938 version of EcolooP works in savihost with you ? can you verify this for me? (please download EcolooPStartKit for try this 15 Mo in Bank & Patches of EcolooP KVR Page)

Thanks !!!

Yes 1.938 as supplied in the starter pack works in Savihost.

bob bobwood wrote:hurry up harry, come on............
hurry up harry, come on............
we're goin' down the pub !
Sham 69 song. I love Google, evil as some people say it is. :lol:

Well Bing is the best. google is a waylayer and you are fodder.
Here's another one to search for;
We Are All Prostitutes,
Everyone has their price...

Then listen to their 'Y' album.

Hah. Well. Let Google eat me. I'm broke. And I got AdBlock. I could be wrong, but I think I eat Google more than Google eats me :lol:

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”