How to Z3TA+2 pitch bend?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For some reason I don´t get the Z3TA+2 pitch bend working - can someone help?
Pitch bend is under Perform tab, separate up/down and other parameters (tried also different pitch modes and adjust other parameters). No effect to the pitch when changing up/down values. The controller mod wheel changes the pitch (but this is separate function, won´t show in the pitch values). I´ve also tried automate pitch, midi works fine, pitch value changes but not effect to the tone. I´m with Live/Win 8. Harry

Does the pitch wheel work on other virtual instruments? Should work out of the box in Z3TA, it does here.

As said above, the pitch (midi control) WHEEL works normally - its the pitch bend parameter setting which don´t affect to the tone at all. H.

Ooh, i see, sorry. Hm, works fine here in Cubase 6 Elements and Studio One 2. Did you try other hosts to check if it's related to Live? You could also try the standalone Z3TA, which should be accessible through the Start menu.

Anyone under Live/Win 8 with the Z3TA+2?

Could it be that you've enabled MIDI message filtering somewhere in Live, and it filters pitch bend messages?

Midi messaging works OK - e.g. all the other Z3TA+2 parameters such as reverb automation works nicely (just Live "configure"-> parameter change->automation set). As said, also the pitch bend parameters appear to the Live/plugin configure "table" but automation pitch bend won´t affect to the note pitch at all. Also: as said, the mod wheel pitch bend of the Z3TA+2 works nicely, but the mod wheel doesn´t change the pitch bend parameters (although the mod wheel changes the pitch). Bottom line is that I haven´t managed to automate the pitch bend, thats the trouble.
Addition: when recording the mod wheel"live" pitch bend, the pitch changes record ok - but this doesn´t show in the automation parameters, which is strange: pitch changes, but the values which show the pitch change, don´t change at all.

Return to “Instruments”