Vendors allowing license transfers

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I want to sell a few waves pluggies but not sure how to proceed. Do they all need to be covered by WUP? Nevermind, found this.

http://www.waves.com/support/transfer-of-ownership
KUROGANE is a game development company in Japan. We always produce a pungent game.

Got this info from Tony at Klanghelm;

"license transfers are allowed. But there is a transfer fee of 5€ for the extra work. When the seller has found a buyer, he has to send me a mail with the name and the email address of the buyer. I'll then send him a paypal link for the fee. When this is payed I'll create a user account for the buyer and send him his download details, just as if the buyer would have bought directly from the Klanghelm site."

Anyone know if Hofa allows transfers?

Renoise allows.

hibidy wrote:Anyone know if Hofa allows transfers?
bump

hibidy wrote:
hibidy wrote:Anyone know if Hofa allows transfers?
bump
The answer is yes.

Hi.

Does anyone know if ISM allows transfers and how to proceed ? I want to sell Bazzism2.

I emailed them, but I'm still waiting for a reply.

Thanks

TAL and Illformed allow license transfers with no fees. Didn't see this mentioned on this thread.

A question:

I have a copy of Massive that I purchased used through KVR. I have Komplete Ultimate coming to me in the mail. Obviously, two Massive licenses does me no great good. Will it be possible to deregister the copy of Massive that I currently have *after* I register Komplete Ultimate, or do I have to do so before registering KU?

(Apologies if there's a better place to have asked this. :) )

Andurian wrote:A question:

I have a copy of Massive that I purchased used through KVR. I have Komplete Ultimate coming to me in the mail. Obviously, two Massive licenses does me no great good. Will it be possible to deregister the copy of Massive that I currently have *after* I register Komplete Ultimate, or do I have to do so before registering KU?

(Apologies if there's a better place to have asked this. :) )
You can unregister your standalone copy of Massive anytime. On your account you will see a single license for entire KU bundle and separate license for your standalone Massive. Had exactly same situation bought Massive first, then KU, sold Massive few weeks later, no issues whatsoever.
resistance is futile. Check my latest mix: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=532758

Thanks, Blizzard!

Best Service - allows license transfer with a fee (25 EUR as of Aug 2014). The product does not become NFR.
http://www.bestservice.de/en/reselling_ ... ducts.html

Previously their product was to become NFR with one-time resell policy, but they have changed the policy.
Now, not just the first buyer, but the second hand buyers can resell the Best Service products. Great decision, thumbs up to folks at Best Service!

I'm wondering about Waves' license transfer policy:

"There is a $150 transfer fee for products $700 normal list price or higher. This transfer fee will cover as many licenses as you need to transfer at one time. (http://www.waves.com/support/transfer-of-ownership)"

If I'm trasferring my SSL Collection (regular 650 $) + my API Bundle (also 650 $ regularly) to 1 account, do I have to pay this 150 $ fee??

From an email reply I got when I asked, 9/1/2014:
We do allow license transfers - but if you buy for example a bundle you can only sell it as a bundle to a single person.
For the first license transfer we don't charge a transfer fee - for 2nd hand user they have to pay a fee of Euro 20 -- for the transfer.

Information from Sonimus, who does allow limited license transfers, at a cost:
It is possible to make a transfer license. It has an administrative cost.
Transfer fee is 20% of its price (RRP).
Steps are:
1. With the purpose of keep the information regarding new owner, we ask the buyer (not the seller) to pay the fee by paypal using their own paypal account.
2. The seller must inform us, by this way: new user, paypal ID transaction and product/s.
The PayPal login the buyer uses must be the same e-mail associated with their Sonimus account. But one major caveat: these licenses can only be resold one time. Again, from Sonimus:
unfortunately a transfer license can not proceed over a Licence which has been transferred previously.
The below information wasn't given to the seller initially, so be careful that if you are selling you are the original purchaser of the license, directly from Sonimus.

Cheers!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”