The KVRDC14 results are out!!!

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hihi:

Sometimes here i'd say that "freedom of speech" sounds way more like "freedom of burp"

:P

sometimes though... and as we say (at least) in French : "Les plaisanteries les plus courtes sont les meilleures"...

:hail:

The whole result has quite surprised me :o
Not I do not grant the victory to the winners.
But the abscission of the good "old" developers
surprises me, nevertheless, very much.
(xoxos, WOK, easytools, Jobromedia and so on)
They give us for many years the whole good Stuff.

The world is sometimes unfair.... :(

-sUbsOnic-
Music is in my ears :)

Multiply won because it is straight-forward, nice-sounding and nice-looking.

VOS already had said they weren't going to enter like a month before the DC14 began. None of us should have been expecting something from VOS.

lesha wrote:AFAIK MEqualizer isn't a dynamic EQ :wink:
You're right.. I missed that important function.

In my defense, the first version stopped working for me (first the x64, later also the x86 version), so I couldn't test it thoroughly.

I gave it a vote anyway though, because I liked the build-in sidechaining function, so I don't feel too bad!

whyterabbyt wrote:
Marando wrote:Why get so upset? Why don't you except that Acon Digital received first prize? It is an awesome plugin and I happen to have used it more than any other DC14 plugin, so why is it wrong that I awarded it with 5 points? Do we all have to follow your way of thinking?

Maybe we have to change the rules for KVRDC15 and let only you vote, so we are sure that you will not be so disappointed. :wink:
:clap: :clap:
:smack:
[Insert Signature Here]

Compyfox wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
Marando wrote:Why get so upset? Why don't you except that Acon Digital received first prize? It is an awesome plugin and I happen to have used it more than any other DC14 plugin, so why is it wrong that I awarded it with 5 points? Do we all have to follow your way of thinking?

Maybe we have to change the rules for KVRDC15 and let only you vote, so we are sure that you will not be so disappointed. :wink:
:clap: :clap:
Not commenting on that.
Neither commenting on the fanboys.

To me this plugin was not worth 5 points - it won by popular votes. I'm not too happy with that - deal with it. It's called "personal opinion".
:clap: :clap: :clap:
[Insert Signature Here]

Wait.. But isn't it supposed to be precisely that, a popularity contest, decided by votes? Kind of like the kvr mix challenge innit?

Numanoid wrote:Happy to see at least one of my votes earning The Robot some funds

I voted for the synths, but no doubt the top three are worthy winners, well done and godspeed to them :tu:

We're thrilled to have won the Soundware category :) And thanks for your vote!

Just wondering, though, when KVR will actually distribute the prize fund? None of it's come our way yet :cry:

maschinelf wrote:Wait.. But isn't it supposed to be precisely that, a popularity contest, decided by votes? Kind of like the kvr mix challenge innit?
Yup
[Insert Signature Here]

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”