Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nspace wrote:@ Uncle E.
After, more than a year of weighting between Spectralayers and RX3, I've just decided to take the plunge on Izotope's RX3, that I had in my shopping Cart, since the ongoing offer came out.
The checkout process went smoothly while also including me in the $37.35 group buy additional discount, however at the PLACE ORDER after-press moment, only a small window error message came out.
Can you help?

Same issue I experienced.

Nspace wrote:I've just decided to take the plunge on Izotope's RX3, that I had in my shopping Cart, since the ongoing offer came out.
The checkout process went smoothly while also including me in the $37.35 group buy additional discount, however at the PLACE ORDER after-press moment, only a small window error message came out.
Sure, I'll PM you.

ThomasHelzle wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:This got me thinking. What is the general consensus on Scriptorium? Are the scripts included still relevant/useful?
If you are after the sounds and the ready-to-use-scripts it's good, but the scripts aren't editable, so if you like me thought you could learn some KSP scripting from it, that is not so. (I think this is still the case - if unsure, better ask).
In the end I hardly used the scripts since I prefer writing my own to be able to change things around.
If that's fine with you, check what's included to see if its what you need.

The sounds are always good with Soniccouture as far as I'm concerned... ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
That is quite disappointing. I think I will pass then.

ThomasHelzle wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:This got me thinking. What is the general consensus on Scriptorium? Are the scripts included still relevant/useful?
If you are after the sounds and the ready-to-use-scripts it's good, but the scripts aren't editable, so if you like me thought you could learn some KSP scripting from it, that is not so. (I think this is still the case - if unsure, better ask).
In the end I hardly used the scripts since I prefer writing my own to be able to change things around.
If that's fine with you, check what's included to see if its what you need.

The sounds are always good with Soniccouture as far as I'm concerned... ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
I managed to quote someone and not post my comment!!

I meant say worth it with the discount.
The main script I like is the analog oscillators for instant Boards of Canada synth detune wobble
Amazon: why not use an alternative

MF has a really stupid deal of the day.. they aren't even pretending like they try today.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid?icid=205852

Yamaha P95 88 Key Digital Piano Black

Today's Price $499.99
0% discount

MSRP: $899.00
Regular Price: $499.99

(interim markdowns may have applied)

0% discount!! I'll take 3!! :hihi: :dog:

Uncle E wrote:
Nspace wrote:I've just decided to take the plunge on Izotope's RX3, that I had in my shopping Cart, since the ongoing offer came out.
Sure, I'll PM you.
Thanks Uncle E

The transaction went smoothly after your notice.
I was able to (finally) acquire Izotope's RX3 (including RX4 Upgrade) for US$211 from JRR shop.

This might be up till Sept 4th.

Can I download sonar x3 studio upgrade on JRRSHOP at another time after purchasing it?

3ptguitarist wrote:Can I download sonar x3 studio upgrade on JRRSHOP at another time after purchasing it?
Yes. We'll send you a license and a link for redeeming it. You can redeem that code at any time.

The sale price ends in 37 minutes!

Uncle E wrote:
3ptguitarist wrote:Can I download sonar x3 studio upgrade on JRRSHOP at another time after purchasing it?
Yes. We'll send you a license and a link for redeeming it. You can redeem that code at any time.

The sale price ends in 37 minutes!
That's awesome! thanks! I'm about to purchase it right now.

From the other thread:
Numanoid wrote:For those interested in for example subscribing to Computer Music:

Take an extra 40% off ANY subscription on Zinio.com

Use code AUGUST40 at checkout and save. Expires midnight 9/02/2014.
I tried, and it doesn't work. It says "Er is een fout opgetreden bij het aan uw bestelling toevoegen van deze bon. Controleer a.u.b. of de couponcode juist is." which is Dutch for "error; check coupon code".

Numanoid wrote:For those interested in for example subscribing to Computer Music:

Take an extra 40% off ANY subscription on Zinio.com

Use code AUGUST40 at checkout and save. Expires midnight 9/02/2014.
For some reason Zinio doesn't seem to allow subscriptions to Computer Music here in New Zealand - you can only buy single issues or back issues with it :(

^ Pita.
Eternitysound VST Banks

I took a year subscription to Future Music. Thanks for this code :D
Music Tech Magazine is also interesting, but I already had a a subscription.

Has anyone gotten this to work on a CM subscription? Ive looked and for both the GB and USA stores they dont seem to allow a subscription purchase, only single issues

I could subscribe via the CM website, but then Zinio doesn't accept the promo code. Perhaps it is only for single issues?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”