---Any Korg reps looking in?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

--For those of us who bought Gadget and think it has the potential to be a killer app we really need to be able to use it in different modes. We were told that there will be an update this month but this month is about over so what do you think, letting us know is better than not?

I don't know what "different modes" means exactly but more fx slots, ability to load your own samples and more gadgets (even with in app purchase if they want) is what I need / want actually,

do you have any link about this new update I don't hear anything about ?
Win 11, UAD Octo satellite usb, Yamaha AG06 mk2, IK multimedia iLoud MTM x2, Ableton Live 11, Push 2, Reason 12, NI Komplete.

If you are talking screen modes, then i agree. It's a must

The AppStore nows says "offers in-app purchases", so something's probably about to happen....

Aural Chaos wrote:The AppStore nows says "offers in-app purchases", so something's probably about to happen....
:scared: :scared:

---Sorry, I meant landscape or portrait modes.

---Well, I looked on their forum page and they are planning on releasing an Arp synth which is very cool but no mention of updating the Gadget which is not cool at all.

I don't know what forum your are looking at, find nothing about what you said on korg forum

any link ?
Win 11, UAD Octo satellite usb, Yamaha AG06 mk2, IK multimedia iLoud MTM x2, Ableton Live 11, Push 2, Reason 12, NI Komplete.

this is the forum I read (not all the day) for Korg news but nothing concrete about what you said on this board,

I saw tweet about 1.03 that may comes in august ( today in fact now) , but nothing specific about new features or gadgets (with arp or not) on this korg forum, (I don't consider wishes of some users as something concrete)

Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

---My Japanese is woefully inadequate, what does it say please? I only update I could find was the "Milpitas" in Feb...

Where did you get your information from?
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

---Not sure who you're talking to but if it's me I clicked on your link and it's in Japanese, at least on my computer. Do you mind telling us what you read just in case others can't read it either? Thanks...

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”