Studio One 3?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

We are!

But some of us are speculating that their new progression look gives us some indication as to what we'll see in S1 V3.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Oh, but the joy outta luck club has been busy trying to convince us it's NOT V3.

Ack. I hate my pissy net connection.

Oh, never mind. Gripers gonna gripe. Only 4 more days and it will all be over. :)

hibidy wrote:Oh, but the joy outta luck club has been busy trying to convince us it's NOT V3.
Earlier this year they said they'd release V3 at the end of summer.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote:
hibidy wrote:Oh, but the joy outta luck club has been busy trying to convince us it's NOT V3.
I know, I'm with you, what I'm saying is that here and abroad people are pretty much saying it's not going to be version 3.

hibidy wrote:
Aiynzahev wrote:
I know, I'm with you, what I'm saying is that here and abroad people are pretty much saying it's not going to be version 3.

I know this is a dumb question, but what does it matter?

People made hit records over 10 years ago with software that made this look like shit.

I do see the attraction. I'm a whore too, don't forget.

But I just wonder how much of a laughing stock we are here, not just at KVR, but generally.

It don't bother me either. But you know, situational awareness.

We are good for PR and promotion. A bit of marketing. But I'm thinking we are bigger than that - a bunch of laughing boys and clowns.

I just say this from a situation where I already done my big work.

It's a fun game to play. But. You know. This is a serious business.

It's the internet, people discuss things, some people feel that they would like a larger pallet of paints to choose from.

I'll leave it at that.

hibidy wrote:It's the internet, people discuss things, some people feel that they would like a larger pallet of paints to choose from.

I'll leave it at that.

Yeah.

Well what do you expect? It's pretty obvious I want to chat about gear with you guys.

I don't know why I have to continuously defend a perfectly harmless position......I think studio one could use some changes. All of them are well documented. OBVIOUSLY, it doesn't mean someone can't make music with it.

Sorry to be so cross, but I hear this all time and it makes no sense.

I'd like to see version 3+they had a video that ALMOST CERTAINLY points to it+they said later this summer they hoped to have it out+there are people that are "in the know" that are trying to say (and may be right) that there is no V3

What are people supposed to discuss? Isn't that the thread title name?

I did a quick search on twitter with the given hashtag #PreSonusSecurityBreach and found...

- Electronic Musician: @PreSonus But is it bigger than a bread box? #presonussecuritybreach
- PreSonus: @EM_Magazine Hmmm.... Yeah, it is. #PreSonusSecurityBreach

This leads me to think that PreSonus is going to reveal something physical like a controller of some sort... I hope PreSonus was just being sarcastic towards the cheeky post.. Only a few more days until we find out!

SeeingInMidi wrote:I did a quick search on twitter with the given hashtag #PreSonusSecurityBreach and found...

- Electronic Musician: @PreSonus But is it bigger than a bread box? #presonussecuritybreach
- PreSonus: @EM_Magazine Hmmm.... Yeah, it is. #PreSonusSecurityBreach

This leads me to think that PreSonus is going to reveal something physical like a controller of some sort... I hope PreSonus was just being sarcastic towards the cheeky post.. Only a few more days until we find out!
Nah. The question should have been: "Is it literally bigger than a bread box?"

But that is so stupid! I mean, a guy steals a computer because of a picture of a controller????? It's a total TROLL if that is what it is.

SeeingInMidi wrote:I did a quick search on twitter with the given hashtag #PreSonusSecurityBreach and found... <snip>...
It's obviously having the desired effect, people taking about whatever it might be, and guessing, and speculating. :hihi: It will be fun on Sept 2nd to read some threads here. It should be quite entertaining...

... then we can all get back to Bitwig 2.0. :lol:

LawrenceF wrote:
SeeingInMidi wrote:I did a quick search on twitter with the given hashtag #PreSonusSecurityBreach and found... <snip>...
It's obviously having the desired effect, people taking about whatever it might be, and guessing, and speculating. :hihi: It will be fun on Sept 2nd to read some threads here. It should be quite entertaining...

... then we can all get back to Bitwig 2.0. :lol:
Haha I just hope the reveal isn't a let down..

hibidy wrote:But that is so stupid! I mean, a guy steals a computer because of a picture of a controller????? It's a total TROLL if that is what it is.
Who said it was a computer? it's all speculation ;P! The video is suppose to be as vague as possible I'm assuming so anything goes. I just truly hope its SO3.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”