Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

audientronic wrote:I take it that means you're back. :tu:
I wish! These are just leftovers from when we were still able to order from them.

Thank you everyone for your support! :clap:

:dog: :(

Numanoid wrote:Soniccouture $25 PayDay Coupon - Spend It how You Like

An end of the month treat - a coupon for €20 / $25 / £20 to spend on any SC product you like - Valid for one month.Just enter the code at checkout.

COUPON CODE: 8J8EJDYY
This got me thinking. What is the general consensus on Scriptorium? Are the scripts included still relevant/useful?

You can have gold 8)

PluginBoutique have Waves Gold Native for £199 (about $330). It sounds like a good deal to me - I take it that it's unlikely to be that cheap again?

audington wrote:PluginBoutique have Waves Gold Native for £199 (about $330). It sounds like a good deal to me - I take it that it's unlikely to be that cheap again?
I wouldn't say that. A couple(?) years ago they had a one day sale that was at least 100 bucks cheaper. But who knows if they'll ever repeat it.

audientronic wrote:
audington wrote:PluginBoutique have Waves Gold Native for £199 (about $330). It sounds like a good deal to me - I take it that it's unlikely to be that cheap again?
I wouldn't say that. A couple(?) years ago they had a one day sale that was at least 100 bucks cheaper. But who knows if they'll ever repeat it.
I bought it this spring at around 200$

Jeezo $200 for Waves Gold is insane, wish I'd seen it at that price!

@ Uncle E.
After, more than a year of weighting between Spectralayers and RX3, I've just decided to take the plunge on Izotope's RX3, that I had in my shopping Cart, since the ongoing offer came out.
The checkout process went smoothly while also including me in the $37.35 group buy additional discount, however at the PLACE ORDER after-press moment, only a small window error message came out.
Can you help?

audington wrote:Jeezo $200 for Waves Gold is insane, wish I'd seen it at that price!
Jeezo? Are you from Glasgow?

Nearly :) half an hour away in Fife :)

SirKen wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Soniccouture $25 PayDay Coupon - Spend It how You Like

An end of the month treat - a coupon for €20 / $25 / £20 to spend on any SC product you like - Valid for one month.Just enter the code at checkout.

COUPON CODE: 8J8EJDYY
Easily worth it with the discount.

Usage depends on your case scenarios

This got me thinking. What is the general consensus on Scriptorium? Are the scripts included still relevant/useful?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

audington wrote:Nearly :) half an hour away in Fife :)
EK here. :tu:

Small world! I've been a heavy user of your gate for yonks :)

VariKusBrainZ wrote:This got me thinking. What is the general consensus on Scriptorium? Are the scripts included still relevant/useful?
If you are after the sounds and the ready-to-use-scripts it's good, but the scripts aren't editable, so if you like me thought you could learn some KSP scripting from it, that is not so. (I think this is still the case - if unsure, better ask).
In the end I hardly used the scripts since I prefer writing my own to be able to change things around.
If that's fine with you, check what's included to see if its what you need.

The sounds are always good with Soniccouture as far as I'm concerned... ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”