What's the deal with hearthis.at?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

planetearth wrote: Where did you see something about "importing" music from your SoundCloud account?

On the starting page of heathis.at , they quite prominently advertise their service with this functionality.

It's an option on the upload page:

darsho wrote:
planetearth wrote: It's seems a good idea that one can just import the music from one's soundcloud account.
Where did you see something about "importing" music from your SoundCloud account?
On the starting page of heathis.at , it's written there quite big for all to see.[/quote]

Well, it's near the bottom of the page, but I did see it. Unfortunately, what it says on the Home page isn't very helpful, and it's not a link to more information (or anything at all, actually). When I went to try it, I found it would only work if I had downloads enabled on SoundCloud.

Another thing hearthis.at doesn't tell you is that you can only import one track at a time, you have to provide the URL for each track (fair enough, I guess), and the original file on SC has to be an MP3. If you have the free account at hearthis.at, you can only upload (or import) .MP3 files; Premium members get to upload/import .WAV files.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Just create an account.
I had to import every track manually cos' importing from Soundcloud gave an error message.
If you don't have hundreds of tracks, this is not a big problem.
Process is not difficult and doesn't take too much time.

Now, i'm waiting for the feedback.....
I'm curious to see what happens

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”