Here's audio examples of FL64 midi/audio export problem

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh...this again.

Sigh...again...I downloaded fl and STILL no virus..eh? :shrug:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

osiris wrote:I haven't been back to your forum because last time I visited my computer was hacked while there.
No one has ever been 'hacked' by using our site.

No one has gotten a virus from one of our installers. Even with over 30,000 installations a day for FL Studio.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

famous last words....
why would I use a cracked copy?
what are you trying to say?

wrappers and counters and tick lengths, oh my.

Downloaded mausynth. Not once but twice...had 4 sites check for malware.

STILL nothing... :?
Barry

http://forums.cnet.com/7726-6132_102-5022157.html

Software: FL Studio 9.x

Description:
A vulnerability has been discovered in FL Studio, which can be exploited by malicious people to compromise a user's system.

The vulnerability is caused due to the application loading libraries (e.g. avrt.dll and dwmapi.dll) in an insecure manner. This can be exploited to load arbitrary libraries by tricking a user into e.g. opening a FLP, FSC, or FLKEY file located on a remote WebDAV or SMB share.

Successful exploitation allows execution of arbitrary code.

The vulnerability is confirmed in version 9.1.0. Other versions may also be affected.

The worst part is, I bought FL starting with v9 and was never informed about this.

Mmmm...but then how explain the rest of us then?
Barry

osiris wrote:my computer was hacked
stop using pirated software dude :hihi:

F off mate ...
How dare you. You can edit you're post all you want, but from someone who has over 2 grand invested in music software, that's NOT funny.
What I get is essentially the ABC of customer care:
Always
Blame the
Customer.

Nice to know IL thinks if a person is having an issue with it's software, then they must be using a pirated version.

In fact you can all f**k off and die.
I will never post any kind of bug again.
How freaking helpful you are.,
I tell you exactly what happened, and get accused of using cracked software.
No wonder people crack software.

Here's my license file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Exsqueese me but there are a lot of people who did not get the virus.

So it just may be someone may just have "hacked into your system" As the posting you made above noted that it could have been exploited ... yes...even locally through a drive by..
:?
Barry

osiris wrote:What I get is essentially the ABC of customer care:
Always
Blame the
Customer.

Nice to know IL thinks if a person is having an issue with it's software, then they must be using a pirated version.
Can you point to a post where Image-Line accuses you of using pirated software or is blaming you for something? I know you are a customer, I saw your posts in Techsupport, and asked you here why you didn't respond to the help we were offering. It's bad faith to start complaining about the quality of our customer service when we have been nothing but helpful both here and on our own forums.

FL Studio is not hacked and does not give you viruses. We have over 13 million installations of FL Studio every year, do you think we would still be in business if we were doing that soft of thing? Hypothetically, if a virus did make it through we would find out within an hour, we have so many customers that they always report false positives to us within minutes of any alarm. Our website is not a gateway for hacks.

Regards Scott
Last edited by Image-Line on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

osiris wrote:Here's my license file
I can see the word "Team Air" on your screen.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”