Komplete 10 Date - Oct. 1 2014

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Speculation or real? I have not read anything.

Kalamata Kid wrote:UltimateOutsider thanks for the Native Instruments Komplete Version Comparison spreadsheet.

If You extrapolate from what was included in previous versions Komplete 10 will be a major and desirable release. It may get the release of the year award. Is there such and award? That is if I extrapolated correctly. :D
Or perhaps it will be a mediocre release followed by a paid 10.5. Cubase has been doing paid .5 updates lately. This is ok if you get your money's worth.

thejonsolo wrote:Speculation or real? I have not read anything.
Me thinks that if you go through last years thread (which I haven't personally tried to find) that you'll get just about the same thing, same time, etc. I'm pretty sure this is not the first time the gun has been jumped/info leaked. I'm confident it's very close to being exactly correct.

All this info is out there with distributors and online dealers well in advance of publication. It is just embargoed - "Do not publish until Sept 1" or something. Every so often, someone working on a website makes a mistake and makes the pages they are getting ready findable by a site search and then the info is out there in the wild. NI's PR people send out a few thunderbolts and the info gets pulled and threads on compliant forums get nixed too. Same as it ever was.
"I got a car battery and two jumper cables that argue different."
Rust Cohle

So, with all of this... does it make people jump on the last few days of the komplete 9 sale, or wait for 10s release?

No info on Kontakt yet either?

Don't know if I'm being stupid, but I didn't see anything about Kontakt there.

Think that'll be the deciding factor for me anyway.

For that price Kontrol better have aftertouch...
SW: Cubase 9.5 | Komplete 11 | Omnisphere 2 | Perfect Storm 2.5 | Soundtoys 5
HW: Steinberg UR28M | Focal Alpha 50 | Fender Jazz Bass | Alesis VI25

wakax wrote:leaked
at bottom of the page:
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/electron ... -soon.html
Wow.. more bundleware.. no updates to the core synths. Doesn't really seem like a version 10 package from version 9. No thanks. At least that's 150-200 dollars I'm saving though so there is a bright side. :hihi:

NI has been really busy on other hi-priority projects.
"I got a car battery and two jumper cables that argue different."
Rust Cohle

Oooooo, shinny :hihi:

egbert wrote:NI has been really busy on other hi-priority projects.

I find this kind of stuff ridiculous.

Even if i was loaded and could afford gold plated instruments, i would not buy them. That's just too vain..
:borg:

It's only faked gold ... :)
Special edition all-gold MASCHINE construction contains external parts that are simulated golden in appearance and color only. Contains no parts made of actual gold.

Return to “Instruments”