Mr. Clean Guitar Amp Effect Rack for Ableton Live 9

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wanted to completely bypass all my pedals and run straight into my computer just to see if I could possibly get as good (or better) of a tone using nothing but VST effects. Unfortunately, most (if not all) of the guitar amp emulation VSTs sound like crap to me, so I thought I would try my hand at building an effects rack in Ableton with nothing but factory effects modules.

Well, here it is. Mr. Clean is suited for guitarists who are looking for a nice clean tone, but with a bit of attitude, which is why I included the "Tube" parameter. I also found that the "Cabinet" module adds just a touch of realism at low settings without completely murdering your tone. I really spent a lot of time mapping the EQ settings to get just the right amount of jangle for all you Strat players ;)

REMEMBER: You don't need ANY amp modelling prior to this effect rack. Just route your dry guitar signal through your audio interface, set the volume at about 50%, no compression, no EQ, nothing. Mr. Clean has you covered. I hope you like it.

Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jd4hdkzsnmk0t ... n.adg?dl=0

Return to “Effects”