Solo Woodwinds, harmonica, solo sax / brasses like tyros 5

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Which Solo Woodwinds, harmonica, solo brass/sax libraries out there have the realism like tyros 5 ??
Macbook M1 Max 32GB Ram Cubase 12

samplemodeling for solo woodwinds and brass

Chris Hein has a nice harmonica. I'm sure there are others.

jobi7 wrote:samplemodeling for solo woodwinds and brass

Chris Hein has a nice harmonica. I'm sure there are others.
But those have much more realism than those on a Tyros ;)
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

Checked out Chris Hein Harmonica demos/videos. sounds very good, and has lots of expressions / keys switches etc. will definitely do the job for me!

Chris Hein brass/woodwind are ok for orchestral but they don't cut it for me for solos. Even thou tey have nice key switches. But the sound doesn't have the 'sweetness' to it.

I compared soprano sax to Kenny G's soprano sax, Chris Hein soprano Sax sounds almost like a diferent instrument.

Clarinet (and harmonica) is the only one I would use from the whole Chris Hein collection.

Sample modeling (especially soprano sax, others saxes not so much) comes much closer to tyros5..

Got myself swam samplemodeling saxophones. The articulations like slide up / down are realistic sounding a bit but the sound isn't as good as I tyros5. Tyros5's saxes are much sweeter sounding

Not even tyros 5, even tho tyros 5 voices are amazing!

I was at guitar center today, there was some yamaha psr-3000 or smtn. I tried it's saxes, trumpets, etc.. So sweet sounding.. Come one why can't any vi manufacturer get figure our how to make such nice saxes, woodwinds, trumpets like in those cheap yammie keyboards?? Why??

Maybe because all the best sound programmers work for big companies like yamaha. ANd those that with much less experience make smoke libraries / virtual instruments.
(Sorry, I'm not Trying to be offensive or anything, just trying to understand why)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”