Great News: FL Studio for MAC (Beta Version)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Image-Line wrote:
Dewdman42 wrote:Nice job Imagine-Line. Its better than nothing! One question I hope someone from Imageline can answer. I have setup a number of different wine-based audio things, for example Jamstix and Reaper on Wineskin. But I have had to always use Wineasio for getting low latency audio, which requires JackOSX. I notice that FL studio is using something called CoreAsio, which appears to be a much nicer and more complete implementation then Wineasio. Where can I find this CoreAsio driver for other purposes, or is this something unique only to FL Studio OSX beta?
It's a custom wrapped ASIO4ALL.

Regards Scott
So not available anywhere else?

Dewdman42 wrote:
Image-Line wrote:
Dewdman42 wrote:Nice job Imagine-Line. Its better than nothing! One question I hope someone from Imageline can answer. I have setup a number of different wine-based audio things, for example Jamstix and Reaper on Wineskin. But I have had to always use Wineasio for getting low latency audio, which requires JackOSX. I notice that FL studio is using something called CoreAsio, which appears to be a much nicer and more complete implementation then Wineasio. Where can I find this CoreAsio driver for other purposes, or is this something unique only to FL Studio OSX beta?
It's a custom wrapped ASIO4ALL.

Regards Scott
So not available anywhere else?
No sorry. Was done for us.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

what's the news on this? How is the response so far.. any updates? on the main site it still seems to be the same version.. just wondering if the plan so far (as it says you guys are not decided yet) is to continue with this

i have the problem with the font, actually i did find the folder of font and i added the font arial but it didnt worked, how could i fixed it?

Still can't get any sound out of this... And now I'm on 10.8.5? Hmmm... It would be nice if it didn't freeze every time I loaded and tried to change the audio driver. Oh well.

I think they have decided to go for a proper Mac version now - this approach was always a dead end really.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”