Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've successfully bought Ozone5 from spktkpkt. all is OK.
Play fair and square!

Musicologo wrote:I've successfully bought Ozone5 from spktkpkt. all is OK.
Fast payment, no hassle, thank you.

Purchased Reason 4 from sufista yesterday evening & pleased to say the license transfer has been authorised already.

Buy with confidence :tu:

Sold Valhalla Vintage Verb to maschinelf. Friendly buyer, fast communication and payment, a pleasure to deal with.

Bought Reason 7 from maschinelf, everything went nice & fast & smooth, very responsive - highly recommended.

Even Propellerheads transferred the license in less than a day.

Bought e-licenser with Largo/Lector from monib. Smooth transaction.

zabukowski wrote:Bought Reason 7 from maschinelf, everything went nice & fast & smooth, very responsive - highly recommended.

Even Propellerheads transferred the license in less than a day.
Same here, very smooth transaction and great guy to deal with. And also great service from propellerhead.

parlopower wrote:Sold Valhalla Vintage Verb to maschinelf. Friendly buyer, fast communication and payment, a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks, and same here. Highly recommended seller, very fast and smooth communication!!

Valhalladsp were also really quick in completing the transfer, in less than a day.

Sold D16 Drumazon to Roman Wisniak and a AAS instrument to lukesmiles friendly transactions, great guys.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Purchased Nashville and Vintage EZX from StickyWicket. Fast response, extremely helpful and completely professional. Highly recommend this seller.

Purchased AAS Chromaphone from ATS. A great guy and excellent to buy from. Recommended.

Bought some sort of musical gadget from BBFG# he is great to deal with, trustworthy!
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

JJ_Jettflow wrote:Purchased Nashville and Vintage EZX from StickyWicket. Fast response, extremely helpful and completely professional. Highly recommend this seller.
Likewise, working with JJ was extremely smooth and pleasant. Thanks for the quick payment as well!! :tu:
Make music :harp:

Sold to Mathazzar a few days ago, everything just perfect.

Just bought U-he Diva from Dave Onions. Everything went very well! :tu: :clap:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”