X3Midi2014 Alpha Strainwave thread

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not sure what the name of this is, readme says x3 midi alpha and plugin says Strainwave. This is a good start of a physical modeling synth. I really like it, good tweakage available, controls need to be 100% idiot-proofed, it can get nasty.

Appears to be compiled in a demo version of Synthedit 1.1. I would compile it for you with my license, but I don't want se 1.1 on my harddrive, and it doesn't compile in Sandboxie.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

No GUI in Fl Studio. :(
:tu: All is good

No gui in Renoise as well, but I maybe have messed something up extracting to the vst(i) folder, maybe left out some needed graphics for the gui? Can still tweak parameters using Renoise default sliders, so no biggie..sounds useful, cheers.

No gui in Cubase

Ooops, the odds for this one to win it, has dropped quite a bit :D

The sounds from this are really good, but I get the impression that the developer is not interested that many people don't have a GUI.
A shame really :(

hello, I'm "strainwave" I've updated a few days ago, the x3midi try to fix bugs of interface and small conflicts with the release, I must say a lot of softwares have correctly the panel with original version .
"Cubase" and "fl" or other great apps are not the tests we have done. we use Abelton, or Xt , MuLab , Renoise and some midi softwares for tests and everything goes smoothly from beginning.
may be corrections and new tests carried out recently are the correct version!

There is a support to strainwave site, do not miss !
Any questions are always really responded, best regards.

whysa wrote:hello, I'm "strainwave" I've updated a few days ago, the x3midi try to fix bugs of interface and small conflicts with the release, I must say a lot of softwares have correctly the panel with original version .
"Cubase" and "fl" or other great apps are not the tests we have done. we use Abelton, or Xt , MuLab , Renoise and some midi softwares for tests and everything goes smoothly from beginning.
may be corrections and new tests carried out recently are the correct version!

There is a support to strainwave site, do not miss !
Any questions are always really responded, best regards.
It is a shame that no test was conducted in FL Studio or Cubase. As I mention above the sound is really good, but having no GUI spoils the vst for me :(

Same here (FL Studio Win 7) no Gui ?!
this is not a SE Problem, cause all other Plugs worked fine here ;)
Music is in my ears :)

Still no fix for the gui issue ?

hello everyone!
where can I download strainwave x3midi vst plugin?

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”