EQ with frequency soloing feature like FabFilter and DMG?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looking for an alternative to these plugs. Preferably inexpenive, since I will mainly use it for frequency hunting. I'm pretty happy with the eq choices I have but this feature is missing

Melda
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

woodsdenis wrote:Melda
Which one? The free Mequalizer?

DDMF IIEQ Pro has this feature (autolisten).

Yes, AFAIK all the Meldaproduction EQs have a band-solo feature, which they call auto-listen.

Perfect. Thanks!

If you use Ableton the EQ8 has this feature.
:borg:

Izotope product's EQ all have it for alt click. also bx_digital which had it for many years (still the best implementation imo, even though no real diff at the end)

softska wrote:Izotope product's EQ all have it for alt click.
Voxengo EQs too (though it´s ctrl instead of alt).

Sonnox Native EQ & Solid state Logic X-EQ, so surgical, are the best IMO but are a bit expensive...

... DDMF IIEQ Pro have a good price\quality ratio... A good compromise...

Otherwise there are lots of free plugins, really useful (I reminds just SlickEQ, FNEqualizer, ReaFir, Audiocation AQ1, DDMF ColourEQ, N6 Paragraphic Equalizer )

This is great EQ and compressor. You can turn off compressor and it is just parallel EQ, or you can combine.
Solo function with hold feature.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bx digital, very precise eq...but not exactly cheap

Turello wrote:Sonnox Native EQ & Solid state Logic X-EQ, so surgical, are the best IMO but are a bit expensive...

... DDMF IIEQ Pro have a good price\quality ratio... A good compromise...

Otherwise there are lots of free plugins, really useful (I reminds just SlickEQ, FNEqualizer, ReaFir, Audiocation AQ1, DDMF ColourEQ, N6 Paragraphic Equalizer )
is this just a list of plugs you like, or do they all have the desired solo feature ?

@jrides: I have all these plugs but obviously I use mainly Sonnox and SSL! :-)

And yes, all have the solo band function!

xtrax wrote:This is great EQ and compressor. You can turn off compressor and it is just parallel EQ, or you can combine.
Solo function with hold feature.
This seems very cool. However, I read u can't turn the ccompressor. It's a feature slated for inclusionafter Aug via a post by vlad.

Thanks much though! Will check it out.

Return to “Effects”