Here is a song I recorded with Band In A Box

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I spent a total of about twenty minutes inputting the chords, generating "Real Tracks" in BIAB and singing a scratch vocal. It is intended to be a loungey jazz-pop tune. There are no real musicians (unless you call my singing "real").

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jxnyt6254nnfo ... zz_Pop.mp3

I have some questions. I want to program an intro that is slower than the body of the track. The same for the ending. Also, for the bridge I want to increase the volume and dynamics of the backing tacks. Does anyone know the best way to do this? I like the sound of BIAB and this is just for fun. I am interested in what the limitations are for the software. I think if I put in some background tracks of a cafe and the right reverb settings I can fool my friends into thinking it is a live recording.

Track doesn't play :(
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Downloadable here. BIAB sounds very realistic. I've never used it. This song is well-written, though. It would be really fun with a Sinatra-like vocal.

Still appears as a 56k file here :(
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”