Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ftech wrote:I got the email about it here in far off Australia. And I already own and use Morphology.
Zero-G just don't love me anymore then :( :D

Uncle E wrote:Try it again now, it should work (for the moment, at least).
Yup working still, just about $20, that's low :o

@UncleE - the usual JRRShop coupon codes aren't working for Arturia Analog Lab. Is that intentional due to the current half price promo? Are there any other special discount codes for this item [hint hint nudge wink] ;)

skitchy wrote:@UncleE - the usual JRRShop coupon codes aren't working for Arturia Analog Lab. Is that intentional due to the current half price promo? Are there any other special discount codes for this item [hint hint nudge wink] ;)
no..
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

skitchy wrote:@UncleE - the usual JRRShop coupon codes aren't working for Arturia Analog Lab. Is that intentional due to the current half price promo? Are there any other special discount codes for this item [hint hint nudge wink] ;)
You can add either UVI Digital Synsations or UVI Mello to your cart and you'll receive them free with any Arturia product. Arturia doesn't allow other kinds of coupon codes but I think you'll find that a free $199 Digital Synsations is much better than an extra $7 off. ;)

Thanks UncleE, I didn't know about UVI Mello.
@valerian_777 - have you ever considered a career in customer service?

skitchy wrote:Thanks UncleE, I didn't know about UVI Mello.
OK, this should be working now. Please let me know if you have any trouble with it.

Hi All,

AAS Modeling Collection is currently available from Guitar Center until the end of August for a special price of $234.99 instead of $499.00. Great Deal! Included in this collection of virtual powerhouses is Tassman 4, Lounge Lizard EP-4, Ultra Analog VA-2, String Studio VS-2, Strum Acoustic GS-1, Strum Electric GS-1, and Chromophone.

zakufan wrote:
Uncle E wrote:Plugin Alliance Summer Sale extended until August 31 at JRR Shop. Prices marked up to 50% off, plus receive an automatic extra discount in cart and receive ANOTHER extra 50% off when you add 4 or more plugins to your cart. A total saving of up to 79% off!

Popular highlights include:

SPL De-Verb $12.33 after all discounts (normally $59)
Noveltech Character $42.08 after all discounts (normally $149)
Brainworx bx_dynEQ $63.33 after all discounts (normally $299)
Brainworx bx_refinement $63.33 after all discounts (normally $199)
Brainworx bx_saturator $63.33 after all discounts (normally $199)
Brainworx bx_digital $67.58 after all discounts (normally $329)

jrrshop.com/plugin-alliance
If I put 4 bx_refinement in cart, it adds up to $298, which is about $75 each, where is the extra discount that would make it $63? :oops:
Thanks! This is now fixed.

Did any one buy the Evo Throat Modeller from JRR the other day?
Ive downloaded what is supposed to contain both the Windows VST 32 and 64bit installer but it only contains 64bit.

I got itfrom the update page.

Is there another download location?
Am is supposed to download the version from the discontinued page?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Did any one buy the Evo Throat Modeller from JRR the other day?
Ive downloaded what is supposed to contain both the Windows VST 32 and 64bit installer but it only contains 64bit.

I got itfrom the update page.

Is there another download location?
Right, it seems only 64bit vst is supported, as per the Antares support page.
VST PC Windows Vista and Above 4.0.X Installer is not supported on 32bit processors.
This isnt indicated anywhere on the JRR sales page which just states
VST
• A certified compatible host program that supports the VST2 or VST3 format.
• Windows 7, Vista as required by your host. (Not compatible with Windows XP.)
No mention of 64 bit.

Im a bit miffed
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Is there another download location?
Download one of the AVOX's here:

http://www.antarestech.com/download/Dis ... ftware.php

Let me know if your license doesn't authorize these, Antares can sort that out for us.

I though long and hard about snatching up WaveDNA's Liquid Rhythm last year, but didn't end up biting. I don't hear a lot of chatter about it. Anybody here getting good use out of this thing, or bought it and hardly ever use it?

Uncle E wrote:
skitchy wrote:Thanks UncleE, I didn't know about UVI Mello.
OK, this should be working now. Please let me know if you have any trouble with it.
Is the Mello deal over now? I just tried and Mello was full price. Does it only work if the other item is software?

frankz00 wrote:Is the Mello deal over now? I just tried and Mello was full price. Does it only work if the other item is software?
Yes, that seems to be the case. I can't figure out why it's doing that and I can't seem to change that. Please PM me with what you're trying to order and I'll get it sorted out for you.

btw, we'll soon be raising this to being free with total orders of $99 or more.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”