---Anyone bought "iSymphony" yet?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

--This app is $54.00 so for me it's very expensive but if it's worth it I might go for it. The developer has a piano that's aLso expensive and I did buy it but it wouldn't download correctly so I got it refunded. I still have it on my iPad (the stock version, it was the optional piano that wouldn't download) and I might try it again to see if it works now. If it does of course I will pay the person for it, right is right. Anyway..
Our band does progressive rock songs so an orchestral sound source would be great if it works as it purports to.

Haven't bought it. But there's a couple of sound demos over on the Audiobus forum, sounds pretty good to me.
Instant human just add coffee

---I listened to the demos but after buying the piano because of the demos and it not sounding like the demo I am kind of skeptical but probably shouldn't be. I wonder how many of the demos are made under optimal conditions using expensive controller keyboards that I don't have. Not their fault I'm poor!! LOL

Link, or at least the name of the company?

These are demos from users not the company so they are probably as broke as we are.
Instant human just add coffee

--Pretty elaborate webpage for a user to be using for a demo of someone else's product but who am I but a poor Rick Wakeman wannabe...

You might like to check IK Multimedia Smapletank.
It's expandable by an inApp purchase with Philharmonik and that might do enough for your for a lesser price.

tele
Listen to me at soundcklick:
www.soundclick.com/wewritesongs

---Thank you for the advice, I do own Sampletank and Philharmonik as well as the computer version. I'm not really blown away by the orchestral samples but do use the saxophone sound frequently. Some of the music we're doing really needs a realistic and massive orchestra sound and I realize that the iPad might not be the best format for this but my synths are tied up doing other things so close might be the best I can hope for.
I'm hoping against hope that I never have to use a computer on stage again, too much trouble and too risky.
Thanks once again, I might revisit the Miroslav sounds to see if they're usable for this...

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”