MinimogueVA website?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It appears the MinimogueVA website is down (home.no seems down). I often like to recommend that synth to beginners, and I use it all the time.

Is there a new website up with an official link? If not, can I host it on my website?

I think to host it on your own website you would have to get permission from the developer, or you would be likely be falling foul of the license agreement for the software.

After a quick Google Search people can download it from here. http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?id=405

I think that is the old version. I was hoping to get in contact with the developer.

You could try to contact Gunnar Ekornås via PM - http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/ucp.php?i ... se&u=52414

He's been quite active lately, because of the recent release of ME80 2.0

The home.no/gunnare webpage was a free service here in Norway. They deleted the account because of "Violation of rules". Maybe there was a link to my commercial pages that they did not like. So they deleted the page.

I dont intend to put up a new page until Synth-edit goes 64 bit/MAC.

All the best
gunnare

Thanks gunnare! Good to know this wonderful synth is not forgotten about. :)

gunnare wrote:The home.no/gunnare webpage was a free service here in Norway. They deleted the account because of "Violation of rules". Maybe there was a link to my commercial pages that they did not like. So they deleted the page.

I dont intend to put up a new page until Synth-edit goes 64 bit/MAC.

All the best
gunnare
Hello Gunnar

Do you allow me to provide a host to MinimogueVA and LUXUS?
Last edited by BlackWinny on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Yes.

gunnare wrote:Yes.
Thank you Gunnar!

It will be ready in two days.
:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

There are four versions of this nice VSTi:

Minimogue VA
Minimogue VA Luxus
Minimogue VA TL (with new 0d filter)
Minimogue VA Luxus TL with new 0d filter)

Did anyone compare the normal with the 0d filter versions?
Which one is sounding better?
It appears the MinimogueVA website is down (home.no seems down)
It still available in the big archive (archive.org).

Chris-S wrote:There are four versions of this nice VSTi:

Minimogue VA
Minimogue VA Luxus
Minimogue VA TL (with new 0d filter)
Minimogue VA Luxus TL with new 0d filter)

Did anyone compare the normal with the 0d filter versions?
Which one is sounding better?
It appears the MinimogueVA website is down (home.no seems down)
It still available in the big archive (archive.org).
And here in my Depositfiles (now called Gavitex) area (you can see that Gunnar allowed me, three posts above in this present thread)
:)
My zip file contains all the four editions of Minimogue at their very last version, and the MP3 demos and the comparisons between the filters in the four editions... and the PDF file I had sent last year to Gunnar of a patchbook with 50 patch panels to learn how to use the Minimoog Model D (therefore of course the Minimogue too) in the emulation of natural sounds and acoustic instruments among others.

Thanks, the patchbook is interesting.
Already listened to the sound examples, very close to the real thing. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”