Any word on Revalver 4 release?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
HeadRush ReValver LFOTool

Are there any amps in the amp store (yet) that are NOT in the Producer Pack? In other words, if I buy the Producer Pack today, do I have everything in store as of now?

Who wants to go first? http://schems.com

bharris22 wrote:Are there any amps in the amp store (yet) that are NOT in the Producer Pack? In other words, if I buy the Producer Pack today, do I have everything in store as of now?
Some stuff is not included. The angl cab still says demo.

So where do you report the bugs? :hihi:

BTW, don't buy it on opera. It gets stuck on the checkout. Gotta use IE here.

Ok, so here is what I've found if people could try please. The peavey classic 30 squeals, especially when using the classic 4/12. I sent a ticket, but would like to know if others get this. It's not instantaneous necessarily, but it happens 100% of the time.

Overall it's been very stable. I have had two cpu overload issues in live. Recabinet used to do this, but considering all the testing, it's done well so far.

Has anybody who has the Producer Pack tried hosting other VST effects? I don't see any docs up on the Peavey site, and they mention it only glancingly in the promo blurbs.

If I could insert whatever I want to, anywhere in the chain, this would make the upgrade from III.V an automatic buy for me.

Might even make me scoop up the Plug and Mix VIP Bundle deal, too. :D

I had the old Revalver on several computers set up with no problem.
Revalver Mk III.V doesn't allow several computers for licensing. Only 2 :dog:

you don't need to have the producer pack to try that, the VST host (and anything else that is in the shop) is in the demo. i didn't try it, but i did see it.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:you don't need to have the producer pack to try that, the VST host (and anything else that is in the shop) is in the demo. i didn't try it, but i did see it.
Thanks, Burillo! I downloaded the User Manual and don't see any reference to VST hosting. I'll probably install the demo tomorrow, put the license on one of my iLoks, and check it out, since googling doesn't bring up anything on the subject. It would be awesome if multiple insertion points are allowed.

i think they are. the "VST host" is both a stomp and a rack unit, meaning you can put them pre-amp, post amp and maybe even instead of an amp (not sure about the latter though). it would be very interesting to hear how revalver's amps pair with Torpedo Wall of Sound.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Anyone else getting a failed internet connection when logging on? Internet is working but no luck logging in. Tried in admin mode as well.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

works for me.

Hey guys,

Just tested the demo here.

Honestly? There's nothing special about it. If you already own a major ampsim software, this probably will not add anything new to your arsenal.

Besides, there're all those free plugins, like LePou's, which sound as good (sometimes better) than their commercial competitors.

I was excited to try the pickup modeling ( or whatever its called) features on Revalver 4, but it didn't work quite right with none of my guitars. I mean, it works; It just doesn't sound good...Not even close...

Overall, just more of the same, as far as I tested it.

Raf.

I hope they've at least done away with the fizziness that mkIII had. Almost anything I dial in that's gained a bit more has this very nasty, digital fizziness in the treble, and there's no way to subdue it.

i certainly didn't notice any fizzyness, but then the headphones i tested it in hardly have anything above 15k...

Return to “Effects”