What to do when users break bumping rule in sales forum?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mellotronaut wrote:
mellotronaut wrote:Image
double post :dog:
Bumping rules, not humping rules. Although, they should restrain humping to no more than once per 48 hours!

BDeep wrote: Bumping rules, not humping rules. Although, they should restrain humping to no more than once per 48 hours!
don't you think, they're happy? :D
"It dreamed itself along"

whyterabbyt wrote:
Dont be silly, those aren't posts, they're tortoises.
did you talk with them? :hihi:

mellotronaut wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
Dont be silly, those aren't posts, they're tortoises.
did you talk with them? :hihi:

I bet the turtle wins because it is so stupid and thinks the white lines are walls, whereas the bunny will hop all over the place, ending up disqualified :hihi:

I'm more concerned about the fact that I can't find my own sales thread.

Probably bumped it not enough in the last months. :(

elassi wrote:I'm more concerned about the fact that I can't find my own sales thread.

Probably bumped it not enough in the last months. :(
so you're the turtle? :P

I am the walrus ...

Oops wrong thread.

whyterabbyt wrote:
robojam wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Not sure why the OP is ignoring the fact that they've been advised of the correct protocol by a moderator. Post at http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2#p5841762 seems to indicate repetition as means of deliberate trolling.
Sorry, are we having an Old Guard meeting? I must have missed the invite for this one.
Messenger pigeons were definitely sent out. It might have have been diverted from your inbox, though; have you looked inside your cat?
Hmm, feathers in the kitchen, chewed up piece of paper on the floor...ah...I see now...

mellotronaut wrote:so you're the turtle? :P
:D

old guard is best guard ...

Return to “Site Stuff”