It's 1st august today - can't find the entries?

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh man... so antsy. Awesome teasers so far. This is going to be one heck of a contest.

I have to keep my internet offline most of the time until I hear back from the maintanence guys here, so hopefully there isn't more of those whopping romplers that are like 3 gb or something.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

The freesound thing looks super cool. I'll be using that all the time.

Sorry guys, some last minute delays held up the releases. It'll be Saturday AM now.

I'll announce it in the news tomorrow though!

Thanks for the hard work Ben :tu:

This looks like a good crop of entries too... good job everyone.

AXP wrote:Well, in fact I think they should have made an official time gap between the submission deadline and the public opening. They have to verify all the submissions. Mine was checked and accepted by Ben about 7 hours ago.
I must say... your submission looks amazing! Can't wait to try this. :o

OMG, now I have to play plugin tester for whole August... I'll never succeed in continuing my music projects... :x

Anyway, thanks for all these interesting plugins! :tu:

Looks good!! :)
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

Well done everybody. You're all winners in my book.

Looking forward to trying these out.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Gah! I went to a movie thinking this wasn't gonna happen tonight! Multiply looks freaking amazing depending on how well it pulls off its claims.

Hm... no Variety of Sound, but vladg is on board....

But looking at the stats is a bit... meh?
8 Mac entries, 29 Windows entries (a lot of them Win only), 1 Linux, one iOS, 6 Soundware bundles.

There are a couple of things that are indeed interesting - so being on Windows means you're spoiled, being on Mac means "sh*t out of luck" most of the time.

Already got an eye on certain tools as well:
Ignite Amps, AXP, TD (with the EpiCentre - cool GUI, hope it delivers), ACON Digital (looks like an interesting chorus/doubler), LVC-Audio (liked their other concepts, curious about this one). Everything else... don't know what to think of the rest - especially the synths (except for Paraphrasis maybe). I don't even know what sounds to use these days - but nice to see "some" soundware in there.

JoBroMedia has an interesting stab at finding/sorting samples. Kind of makes me miss certain offline tools like "check host projects for plugin use" or the one that was a "time manager" in combination with either Cubase or StudioOne. Might take a look at it, but don't know if it would be of any use.

A bit of a turnoff is WOK.
Nothing against his creations, but two entries? Is that allowed according to the rules? And I'm sure I've seen INSTRETCH before? Unless I'm having a serious deja vu right there.

Still:
Good luck to everybody.
And let's keep on hoping that some(!) projects will keep on existing post DC2014 - unlike the last two DC's, except for the more established programmers on KVR.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

jorismak wrote: Ah man. I've been hyped to see what Ignite Amps will bring... but you've done stuff too? I've really got some testing to do then to see who deserves the votes :)
AXP wrote: Oh, just saw their artwork... FML!
It's going to be a tough one for me. I'm a fan of Ignite's stuff, but I'm also a solid state guy. I have two GX-130Cs here. :tu:
Remember the iLokalypse Summer 2013

Samples and presets and free stuff!

SS over tubes?

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”