Sennheiser does Fast Food (well not really, but you knew that)

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

osiris wrote:You can't get any decent Mexican food north of the Texas border. (Maybe California) I've tried....
I've been to the supposedly authentic places in California, I just don't like authentic. They weren't bad, certainly better than taco bell, I'm just not a fan.

ghettosynth wrote:
osiris wrote:You can't get any decent Mexican food north of the Texas border. (Maybe California) I've tried....
I've been to the supposedly authentic places in California, I just don't like authentic. They weren't bad, certainly better than taco bell, I'm just not a fan.
It depends really. There are a lot of non-chain Mexican restaurants in and around Charlotte, NC. Some aren't good, but some are really good. There's a pretty big Mexican population here though.

When I visited friends in Kentucky, there was one Mexican family that had a restaurant, but I had to buy tortillas in the refrigerated section of the grocery store....
that was very strange for me, but I think it can happen. There were Some supposedly good Mexican restaurants in Oklahoma, but VERY expensive. Average restaurants charge about $9.00 - this was like $25.00 a plate. Nope.

I took a friend to a Chi-Chi's in Barcelona and it was awful - and it's a big chain restaurant. I thought at least Spain would get it right. (LOL)

Yeah the chains are the worst.

There's a family run business near me who own three restaurants and the places are packed every night. Really good food and it usually runs $20-25 total for 3 of us.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”