Atom Hub - THE PLANET - An unknown planet and an old spaceship to be explored (Kontakt 5)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello friends,

I have spent few recent weeks on another planet. I really have no idea how I got there and after very short time I had to come back anyway. The planet will be missed, but I will return soon... Here is something I brought home with me :-) :

THE PLANET (7 €)

- 16 bit / 44,1 kHz
- 148 MB (37 single wav files)
- 99 patches (88 single nki, 11 multi)
- semihollow el. guitar samples
- from soft pads to harsh space engines
- attack/release, filter, reverb, phaser,
delay and other FX GUI controls
- flickering Planet beyond the aperture :-)
- Kontakt 5.1.0.6066 and above

"We have travelled long and far to reach this planet. Those years spent in cryosleep paid out big time. We have found what generations of explorers have only dreamed about. The planet, which shows clear signs of life. Or better said, we are able to receive whole scale of signals appearing to be of intelligent nature. We are not sure, what this all mean and are not able to say anything specific yet, but we know, great discoveries areabout to happen soon. This time we have brought new clever machines, devices, radars, analyzers to help us take these final steps..."

I have been pleasantly surprised by warm welcome of my Lost Horizon pack so I decided to continue with ambient, guitar-based sample packs. This time I have used my semihollow body electric guitar accompanied with a guitar synth, looper and a hardware fx unit to create samples going a little bit farther. The Planet brings wider sound palette, more types of sounds and is more focussed on experimental side of thing, than to preserve "the guitar sound" in the first place. Hope you will like this one, enjoy exploring The Planet... More detailed info in the PDF.

http://atomhub.net/The_Planet.html

The demo:

https://soundcloud.com/atomhub/the-planet-demo

thanks for your support and hopefully, some of you will enjoy this one...

warm regards

Mato

p.s. If you have not read Stanislaw Lem´s "Solaris", please do so :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Atom Hub on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.atomhub.net
Experimental sample libraries for Kontakt 5

Nice!
Definitely going to check this one out
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

Nice one, Mato!
Best regards,
Chriss Ons
lux|nox sample libraries
lux|nox on facebook :: lux|nox on Soundcloud

Nice UI!
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

thanks guys ! :-)
www.atomhub.net

Very nice lib, patches like Descending, In Orbit, are of that kind which one can just keep a note pressed, listen to them swirl ;)

Talking about Sci-Fi, the concept reminds maybe a little of Spadla z oblakov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf7_2RVrjAk

(not the music in the clip, but the eeiry feeling of the show, I remember I got quite scared by it when I was watching it as a kid :oops: )

I wish there was a way I could turn of the flickering cockpit image though, I got a bit of problems with handling flickering lights, they give me a headache

haha :-) Great show... I know it well, was made in my country ( then Czechoslovakia) I loved it !
www.atomhub.net

bought it right away !!! anything Atom Hub touches is an immediate purchase !

GJK wrote:bought it right away !!! anything Atom Hub touches is an immediate purchase !
thanks GJK ! :tu:

Mato
www.atomhub.net

Wonderful concept and GUI! Love it.
Anechoic Chamber Screaming :o

Bought, because I like supporting the up-and-coming, and also because they're excellent sounds worth every penny. More please!
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

more ambient instruments please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys... your words are encouraging me to follow these two with another... :-) very glad you liked it ! thanks

Mato
www.atomhub.net

hi mato, just bought the planet and lost horizon. what can i say, fantastic sounds with an ambient, spacey, vintage scifi (if that makes sense) mood. i have a feeling that this will go along well with my alien devices and music lab machines from hollow sun. price wise this has to be among the best bang for buck kontakt libraries out there. i could go on talking about the nice animated interfaces and so on... but i think you already get it that i love these soundsets. please count me in for your next library.
cheers :love:

Been trying to buy this, but in my browser I can't seem to get to the checkout page. I am on Safari, but when I go to checkout It just hangs on the spinning icon.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”