Very disappointed
37%
I want my money back
8%

Total votes: 90

RELATED
PRODUCTS

How do users rate ST3?
Last edited by syncII on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

n/m
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

n/m
Last edited by Kraznet on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asus Z97-A| i7 4770K|32GB DDR3|Samsung 850 Pro 512 SSD System|Crucial 960gb SSD A/V|Crucial 960 SSD Samples|GTX 960 2GB|RME Raydat|Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K
My Samplitude/Sequoia Tutorials are here :
http://www.youtube.com/kraznet

Its a valid question imo
Sampleconstruct wrote:Oh come on, not another lame ST3-thread, obviously the release was some sort of epic fail if I read some of the gazillion posts here on KVR correctly.

topaz wrote:Its a valid question imo
Sampleconstruct wrote:Oh come on, not another lame ST3-thread, obviously the release was some sort of epic fail if I read some of the gazillion posts here on KVR correctly.
True, none if my business either, so just go ahead.

Poll results not as clearly negative as you seem to think.

But after 10 years in the making I would have thought there should have been a much more favourable response :o

Looks like the poll is being gamed.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

You forgot to put " I Sold it"
I'm Kinda a big Deal

Bombadil wrote:Looks like the poll is being gamed.
Of course, it's the internet.

I love games. And crullers. Add an "I love crullers!" option to your poll, and I will vote… as I otherwise do not own ST3, and likely won't for the foreseeable future, if ever.
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Needs a fish option so I can vote

Final judgment reserved until it plays as stand alone and loads without crashing crashing Cubase 7.52. :roll:
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

MickGael wrote:Final judgment reserved until it plays as stand alone and loads without crashing crashing Cubase 7.52. :roll:
Details, details...
You need to limit that rez, bro.

kbaccki wrote:
MickGael wrote:Final judgment reserved until it plays as stand alone and loads without crashing crashing Cubase 7.52. :roll:
Details, details...
:lol:
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

Has support been helpful? Please let me know what your ticket number is and I'll see what is going on.

Return to “Instruments”