OhmStudio
0%
Caustic
0%

Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

lotus2035 wrote:So Mixman can expect a second vote at any moment? :party:
OMG I hope so... Otherwise people are going to start thinking I'm some old Canadian guy :o :cry: :D

lotus2035 wrote:Hey where's Bitwig Studio? After all the damn bitwig threads on this forum it could have at least got a mention.... :lol:
I was in the penalty box.

Reaper wins! Meaning, anyone who is a reaper user wins. And anyone who is not a reaper user loses. :hihi:

I didn't lose. I was disqualified :)

I'm glad I use ableton. I don't want to be a hipster.

Just noticed that MuLab is also not included. Dabbling with it right now and it surprisingly clicks with me. Should have checked it out sooner.

Edit: Nevermind! It's right at the top. Lack of caffeine causes blindness. :oops:

Come on now, we're all winners.
Well no, losers.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Digital Performer

Arglebargle wrote:Reaper wins! Meaning, anyone who is a reaper user wins. And anyone who is not a reaper user loses. :hihi:

:lol:
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

You have to admire the Reaper fanaticism at least a little bit.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

billcarroll wrote:You have to admire the Reaper fanaticism at least a little bit.
Why?

farlukar wrote:
billcarroll wrote:You have to admire the Reaper fanaticism at least a little bit.
Why?
because he did the same thing at cubase :lol:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I'm sure you would be whistling a different tune if Cubase was edging out Reaper. :wink:

Arglebargle wrote:
I'm sure you would be whistling a different tune if Cubase was edging out Reaper. :wink:
I'd be ripping around this thread yelling something like, "BOOM! That's how you do it!" :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Hink wrote:
farlukar wrote:
Why?
because he did the same thing at cubase :lol:
Yes ... yes I did. :)

Seemed like good fun to me. What do these polls accomplish other than offering some entertainment?
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”