IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Bombadil wrote: Peter, I didn't edit the voice in any way. It is as it is loaded. Someone else, a few pages back, confirmed that this was the sound.
Then there is something else going on based on what the team said when they heard it. Neither one sound, nor that demo, is representative of the quality of SampleTank 3's library in any case.
This issue is at least relevant for all the solo voices. I don't claim that this example is representative of the ST3 library.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

DrumAddict wrote:thats the message , you get because it loads some instruments you have made , but not uploaded them !
Calm down ! :lol:

I'll upload the Instruments in a minute. I didn't think they would be needed as I assumed the Multi simply contains all the information contained it's child presets............. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
DrumAddict wrote:thats the message , you get because it loads some instruments you have made , but not uploaded them !

I'll upload the Instruments in a minute. I didn't think they would be needed as I assumed the Multi simply contains all the information contained it's child presets............. :shrug:

Amateur! :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Teksonik wrote:

I am the calm in person :lol:

nah just wanted to report it only , but as i said , don´t know why ik has made it this way that you can´t just copy the error messages

Bombadil wrote:Amateur! :D
Pardon me ?

Anyway here are the Instrument files used in the multis..........

22_Teksonik 01
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
Bombadil wrote:Amateur! :D
Pardon me ?

Anyway here are the Instrument files used in the multis..........

22_Teksonik 01
A joke. I don't understand (speaking of amateurs, lol). Why do I need up download instruments that are supposed to be there in the first place? Have you just modified another instrument and saved it as something else?
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote:Why do I need up download instruments that are supposed to be there in the first place? Have you just modified another instrument and saved it as something else?
I don't know, you'll have to ask IK Multimedia why their Multi files don't contain the Instrument data as well...... :shrug:

Yes I modified some factory instrument files and saved them as custom Instruments in a folder called "22_Teksonik 01" which I have now included in the download found in the Patch and Bank section here at KVR...... :)

(Feature Request) The ability to load Instrument files without their effects........ :tu:

Here is 'Marvin.'

http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/9ldoviq6de/Marvin.mp3

Here is what FX I have on it: I have not altered any parameters in the Edit page. In the spirit of fairness, I will say that this sample is not representative of the sound quality of ST3, and if there is something wrong with the patches, I will be only too happy for them to be fixed.
ST3 Marvin.jpg
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote:Here is 'Marvin.'

http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/9ldoviq6de/Marvin.mp3

Here is what FX I have on it: I have not altered any parameters in the Edit page. In the spirit of fairness, I will say that this sample is not representative of the sound quality of ST3, and if there is something wrong with the patches, I will be only too happy for them to be fixed.
ST3 Marvin.jpg
marvin (the paranoid android), and ella (ella, ella, ay, ay , ay) seem a little unwell. the fx demonstrating the age old truism - "can't polish a turd"

i am really hoping that there is something actually wrong with those samples, and that this is not too representative of the voices section (one of the one's i was hoping to find useful)

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: ... the age old truism - "can't polish a turd"
"But you can shellac it." ~ Keith Richards

:hihi:

BBFG# wrote:

:lol: :lol:

stank3...now with added sonic shellac™

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: i am really hoping that there is something actually wrong with those samples, and that this is not too representative of the voices section (one of the one's i was hoping to find useful)
+1

And please IK tune the second octave of the bass marimba while you're at it...

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
BBFG# wrote:

:lol: :lol:

stank3...now with added sonic shellac™
:lol: :hihi: :lol: :D

beltrom wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: i am really hoping that there is something actually wrong with those samples, and that this is not too representative of the voices section (one of the one's i was hoping to find useful)
+1

And please IK tune the second octave of the bass marimba while you're at it...
Have you reported this to support? [Edit - though I think I also forwarded this to the project manager too, I'll have to go through the records to be sure, but always a good idea to report directly to support too]

I don't think you can make new instruments or share multis yet? I tried this little Drunk instrument and was told it didn't work, but that was early on, someone with a full install wanna try it?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ap0t ... _Drunk.zip

Return to “Instruments”