Caustic
0%

Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Reaper!
Cheers,

HR Bassman
"Technique doesn't mean shit if you can't play a backbeat and lock it in." -Steve Gadd

A "dement" is actually the official name for a group of Reaper fanboys. Like a flock of geese, a murder of crows , etc.

Welp, reaper went over the 200 mark.

It was neck and neck with S1 the other day, so unless Cockos got another 60 odd sales and they all came here to vote in this poll, I'd hazard a guess it's just fanboys fanning.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

OutCider wrote:It was neck and neck with S1 the other day, so unless Cockos got another 60 odd sales and they all came here to vote in this poll, I'd hazard a guess it's just fanboys fanning.
There is NO WAY that that many people signed up just to vote.

Now it's time for cubase to catch up.......GO CUBASE!!!!!!!

Then it must be 60 reaper users who haven't voted in this poll deciding to in just the past 48 hours.

Go team Mixman.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

Somethin' is up. Yeah, someone PLEASE vote for mixman so that it doesn't have to be the loneliest.

HRBassman wrote:Reaper!
How awesome of you to sign up to KvR just to post this.
You're truly a god amongst men! :tu:

interesting that Renoise has more votes than Reason

GO CUBASE!!!!!!!
:hihi: The Thrilla' in Manilla. :lol:

http://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtop ... 98&t=62182
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=143182
There is NO WAY that that many people signed up just to vote.
:hihi: Yeah, the poll's been up since early March but suddenly 70 people decide to vote in late July. :lol:

Entertaining stuff. A case study in human psychology. :) I think I'll pop into the FL forum and get those guys riled up. :hihi: Once the FL guys get going, there's no stopping them. ;)

No option for Riffworks, so I voted Reaper, my second choice

Well obviously all the Cubase users are too busy with work to be sitting around winning useless online polls and shit. :lol:

LawrenceF wrote:Yeah, the poll's been up since early March but suddenly 70 people decide to vote in late July. :lol:
Someone posted a thread about this survey on the Reaper forum, which is what caused the spike. :) The votes are likely to be from different people.

Igrewsome wrote:No option for Riffworks, so I voted Reaper, my second choice
Wow, RiffWorks 8)

Unfortunately, that software hasn't been updated since version 2, in 2008, I believe. Eventually, I had to give up on it.

Occasionally, I'll check in on the forum; I am surprised people still hang around. RiffWorks had amazing potential that was wasted on a company that doesn't care about improving or updating this software :? I've often wondered why they don't sell it, or make it open-source, so that others can improve upon it. Are ppl still using Rifflink?

hibidy wrote:Somethin' is up. Yeah, someone PLEASE vote for mixman so that it doesn't have to be the loneliest.
the other day I was tempted to say I was about to make a sock puppet account to give mixman some help. :D

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”