IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

Selfik wrote:Yeah but I got it from Sweetwater...no such info there ;)
It's still your own fault: Why you thought it's 32-bit when it is not clear which VST format (well, for you)? In that moment you should have asked them which format or checking the webpage of the developer.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

The product page here on KVR is pretty clear too. ;)
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

valerian_777 wrote:It's still your own fault: Why you thought it's 32-bit when it is not clear which VST format (well, for you)? In that moment you should have asked them which format or checking the webpage of the developer.
Give it a rest :roll:

I don't see Selfik making a super big issue about it, he is disappointed that it isn't 32 bits. Hardly what one would call bitching.

Numanoid wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:It's still your own fault: Why you thought it's 32-bit when it is not clear which VST format (well, for you)? In that moment you should have asked them which format or checking the webpage of the developer.
Give it a rest :roll:

I don't see Selfik making a super big issue about it, he is disappointed that it isn't 32 bits. Hardly what one would call bitching.
+1
To continue doesn't help anyone.

Guys let's move on...my mistake...not careful enough :)

Ok.. I gave up.. Call me on the phone when it's ready... You have my number,,

“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Does failure to deliver on the 24th constitute a breach of contract? Any lawyers here?
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Greeeeat, except they jumped the gun. The files that we will put up on the User Area later will be available when we send our emails. Sorry that it got you excited but please do not download anything yet. Thank you, and yes I reported this as soon as I saw it. It isn't that far off, but it isn't happening yet.
Are you kidding me?

Around 1:30 a.m. EST, I was checking my email before going to bed, and I saw the Sweetwater emails. So I stayed up another 45 mins to go throught the IK authorization process and I downloaded ST3 and the 8 sound files. When I checked this a.m., all the files had downloaded and I felt like I won the lottery for once. Everything ready to go when I get home. Just unpack and install.

Now I'm reading that these are the wrong files? Seriously?

The ONLY reason I logged in to KVR was to congratulate IKM on a job well done.
Wow.
Just. Wow.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Greeeeat, except they jumped the gun. The files that we will put up on the User Area later will be available when we send our emails. Sorry that it got you excited but please do not download anything yet. Thank you, and yes I reported this as soon as I saw it. It isn't that far off, but it isn't happening yet.
Are you kidding me?

Around 1:30 a.m. EST, I was checking my email before going to bed, and I saw the Sweetwater emails. So I stayed up another 45 mins to go throught the IK authorization process and I downloaded ST3 and the 8 sound files. When I checked this a.m., all the files had downloaded and I felt like I won the lottery for once. Everything ready to go when I get home. Just unpack and install.

Now I'm reading that these are the wrong files? Seriously?

The ONLY reason I logged in to KVR was to congratulate IKM on a job well done.
Wow.
Just. Wow
So what does that mean... It's a winner?

Edit... Keyswitching an all?

Bombadil wrote:Does failure to deliver on the 24th constitute a breach of contract? Any lawyers here?
I would like an answer on that also, Will consider to cansel my Pre-ordet in case, should have known better I guess,..
Last edited by HM on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HM

Bombadil wrote:Does failure to deliver on the 24th constitute a breach of contract? Any lawyers here?
Not a lawyer but think I can safely say...NO

Because....it is an "expected" delivery date. Then things happen(ed) that caused a delay :shrug:

Besides which, this is all moot until the 24th has retired, which in some places is true, but not everywhere.

For now that is the out.

But imagine, if you will, IKM fails to deliver. :dog:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

HM wrote:
Bombadil wrote:.....Will consider to cansel my Pre-ordet in case, should have knows better I guess,..
Not possible. This was addressed on the order page and specifically stated orders placed cannot be canceled.

It is always best to read the whole page before giving your credit card info. ;)

Sorry.

We probably all should have known better right? :hihi:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Return to “Instruments”