600MB of Free Samples | Many genres | Lucid Samples #01

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The pack includes 625 sounds and loops from our sample packs and brand new samples - all in wav format. We dedicate these samples for all music producers and djs, who create modern or old skool music. The content can be used to create techno, dance, house, trance, dubstep, electro, minimal, hardstyle, hardcore, electronic, industrial, noise, pop, tech house, ambient and other music genres.

This pack contains three times more samples than our previous free pack. Also, anyone who has downloaded the previous pack, may also collect these free samples.

Included:

95 BPM Industrial Techno Pack (45)
1000 Sfx Production Tools Vol. 1 (34)
1000 Sfx Production Tools Vol. 2 (32)
Clublines vol.1 - Essential Party (25)
Clublines vol.2 - Time For Power (22)
Clublines vol.3 - Hypnotic Lines (19)
Complete Dubstep Vol. 1 (21)
Complete Trance Vol. 1 (45)
Cut-Vocals Party (HQ Edition) (16)
Drumtronic (34)
Funktronic Loops (19)
Hardcore Samples Invasion (19)
Hardcore Voices Invasion (10)
Hardstyle Fx (17)
Hardstyle Kicks (2)
Hardstyle Midi (HQ Edition) (13)
Large FX Collection (35)
Minimal Heaven vol. 1 (26)
Percussion XXL Pack (77)
Top Club Drums vol.1 (51)
Vinyl Cut Chords (12)

+ new sounds

Guitar Samples (6)
Clubhouse Kicks (16)
Hard Kicks (10)
Noise Kicks (5)
Scratch FX (10)
Trance Arp (4)

Total: 625 free sounds and loops.

Sound Effects - sweeps up, sweeps down, reverbkicks, impacts, reverse, cinematic, science fiction, dj sounds, scratches, alarms, lasers, explosions, bleeps, downfilters, upfilters, noise, electronic, experimental, ambience and more sfx sounds.

Drum Samples - kicks, snares, claps, open hi-hats, closed hi-hats, crash cymbals, ride cymbals, toms, synth drums, minimal drums, drum sounds.

Percussion - ethnic and world percussion, bongos, congos, shakers, cowbells, timpani, metallic, minimal percussion sounds.

Drum Loops - club, house, techno, minimal, funky, groove, electronic drum loops.

Synth Samples - synth sounds, synth loops, leads, hooks, beeps, synthlines.

Hard Sounds - hardstyle sounds and loops, hard effects, kicks, synths, noise vocals.

Vocals - cut vocal loops, gated vocal loops

Midi Samples - hardstyle multi-track midi samples

Get the Sample Pack [url=http://www.lucidsamples.com/free-sample ... -pack.html[/url]
Last edited by dj.andy.warhol on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

very nice thanks! :)

It's a worthwhile download, some nice sounds there in many genres. For me, the hip hop samples are the highlight there, because they are oldschool and sound great! The clubbier stuff might suit the needs of other people's taste.

Thanks a ton! Very useful stuff, been playing with them in Acid all morning. 8) 8)
Bandcamp: https://suitcaseoflizards.bandcamp.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4kuy ... Dx4ziLn3ng
Now a Relay Radio DJ! http:/www.relay-radio.com

Hey guys, that you for your kind response to the sample pack, since the topic started the pack has been updated, now it has 600 mb of content instead of 500, so a couple of samples to get for free is now valid. Again thank you for feedback and I hope I'll see more posts at other sample packs I'm going to post.

Thank you!

It might be worth noting here that while Lucidsamples.com is offering 600MB of samples for "free", they're not for commercial use. That's entirely valid and fair, of course. But just to be clear....

As they say on the "Free Samples" page of the website:
The only limitation is the impossibility to their commercial use. You can test freely while these Free Sounds and, if necessary, buy a complete Collections of Royalty-Free Samples.

However, if you don't see that and you go straight to the 600MB sample pack (which is easy to do, since that's why you're at the site), you'll get this:
The contents of this pack can be used to create techno, dance, house, trance, dubstep, electro, minimal, hardstyle, hardcore, electronic, industrial, noise, pop, tech house, ambient and other music genres. The previous disclaimer is not on the 600MB sample pack page.

It's a bit confusing, because while you could use the contents of the sample pack to create techno, dance, house...(etc.) music, you can't actually do so legally without buying the full sample set. Again, that's perfectly fair. Also, the prices on the collections that these samples are drawn from seem fair, there are many styles listed, and several older samplers are supported.

I appreciate the offer, and I'm taking advantage of it myself, to see if there's anything in the samples I'd like to buy. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that the sounds you're about to download are not free to use in your commercial pieces. I'm not saying anything against Lucidsamples.com; I'm just trying to make sure no one starts using the samples thinking they're completely free for commercial use.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Thank you planetearth for you comment and concern.

To be blunt: yes the samples provided in these sample packs, are for promotional purpose. You can tweak with them, play around. HOWEVER you can ALSO use them for you commercial purposes as well. There is a minor rule about it not stated on the website yet.

You have to pay a tribute to Lucid Samples. By sending us best regards. Bragging with your new track made with the samples. You can make a testimony or simply comment at the FB fanpage. It's simple as that.
You made something out of the samples, give Lucid Samples credits. Nothing more.

So I appreciate the concerns, and I'm sorry for not providing enough info. But you CAN use them in your work. :tu:

dj.andy.warhol wrote:Thank you planetearth for you comment and concern.

To be blunt: yes the samples provided in these sample packs, are for promotional purpose. You can tweak with them, play around. HOWEVER you can ALSO use them for you commercial purposes as well. There is a minor rule about it not stated on the website yet.

You have to pay a tribute to Lucid Samples. By sending us best regards. Bragging with your new track made with the samples. You can make a testimony or simply comment at the FB fanpage. It's simple as that.
You made something out of the samples, give Lucid Samples credits. Nothing more.

So I appreciate the concerns, and I'm sorry for not providing enough info. But you CAN use them in your work. :tu:
Excellent! That's certainly not too much to ask! Thanks for the clarification!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

For instance if you have a soundcloud, fanpage, blog, anything were you post your art and work.
Simply post there a link to LS page, post a message that the track was made with Lucid Samples tools, you know something like that, anything will do I guess.

Either way you can freely use them just let LS know.

It wanted me to log in with an account ? And I havta post on FB or what to use them ? When is the -free- part gonna happen ? :dog: :clap: :hihi:

Hey, Thank you for your post. Logging into an account is just a formality. The process is the same as buying but you pay 0$, easy. Having account will have other helpful options, it will allow you to rate and comment on the samples you download or purchase. Having an account doesn't cost you anything mate. But you gain a fair amount of samples, which I think can help you evaluate the quality of things you might get from LS.

Return to “Soundware”