Shreddage 2X: Absolute Electric Guitar for Kontakt, massive free update & overhaul!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Get shreddage II Cain 123. You will hear a huge improvement in realism
Compared to the clean guitar in omnisphere!

zircon wrote:Those examples are very much doable with Shreddage 2. The library is very low-tuned with a full and dark sound. You can add the amp of your choice - Guitar Rig is a great choice. We sampled every note on every fret both single notes AND power chords with no artificial looping or truncation, so for those really long sustains, it's no problem at all.
thanks a lot man, sorry for being soo noob but im no guitar player at all, is also at 1:30 mins such a guitarsound doable and riffs with shreddage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrdYp7Wg_yw

last question, i dont wanna invest 100 bucks and feel unhappy ;)!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

That riff is a little cluttered so it's hard to discern the rhythm, but yes, we have lots of RR variations and so sequencing a bunch of powerchords in a row like that will sound pretty good WITH the right amp settings.. you would want to really overdrive it to get that kind of sound, I think. Have you checked out the videos on the S2 page yet? They give a good indication of what the library sounds like in real time. I want you to have as much info as possible :-)

This demo has a lot of quick open note playing.
https://soundcloud.com/isworks/shreddag ... er-song-by
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

thanks a lot zircon, yeah i checked the demos but to tell the truth, they have mostly the typical new metal sound, some black metal would be awesome :D.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Cain, you can do black metal with this.
You will see a huge improvement in tone.
Shreddage II couples with amp sims way better
Than omnisphere

thanks so much, i just got it and hope i will love it :D, need to check some walkthroughs to get my black metal sound though.

what is Peavey ReValver HPse?

also, are there some kind of presets for example lead guitar, powerchord etc?

Peavy ReValver HPse is a some sort of "LE" version of Peavy Revaler, with preset by Impact Soundworks. Think of Line6 PodFarm, IKM Amplitube or NI Guitar Rig (which has a similar layout).

I'd also recommend to take a dive over on zircon's Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/zirconst/videos

Especially those videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/zirconst/se ... =Shreddage

Shreddage has come a long way. So did Shreddage Bass.
Still don't have Shreddage, but then again... I don't have the funds, I don't need such a deep guitar - at least not yet (I am happy with what I have - though they're more classic rock oriented, not Djent type). But thumbs up to the creators. I still remember when and where this project kind of started. And it's still a highly affordable sample package.

What I kind of miss again in the manual however, is the PU position(s). Though I do assume that the bridge PU was used, and this is the very reason why Archtop is existing - to complement the Shreddage guitar (which is once again a Music Man, but a JP12 7 string).
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

somehow i have massive problems with shreddage 2x, i can load it up 1 time and then it already eats up so much ram my fl studio crashed after some other synth plugs :(
any help?

Return to “Instruments”