Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold NI VC-2A to treesgrassstones.
Thanks for a nice transaction :tu:
Alexis

Bought Kubik from pbrian, all went smoothly on his end, and with CoFX, quick and clear responses from both. Recommended seller.

just bought traktors 12 from Waltercruz and it was smooth as butter.
whole transaction took less than 1 day.

great seller :clap:

I purchased Kontakt 5 from @l3x!5, and this seller gets my highest recommendation. Shipping the discs would have been cost prohibitive, so the seller took the time to create and upload .rar archives of all 5 DVDs. Also, the seller was very thorough in making sure that all of the licenses (Kontakt 3 crossgrade, Kontakt 4 upgrade, Kontakt 5 upgrade) were transferred properly to my NI account. When I ran into technical issues with a couple of the uploaded files, the seller remedied the problems quickly and graciously. Communication from the seller has been frequent and comprehensive throughout the process. In summary, I would be happy to conduct business with this seller again in the future, and I would encourage others to do the same.

Purchased Diva from trusampler. Good comms and smooth transation.

Cheers :tu:

tplusj wrote:I purchased Kontakt 5 from @l3x!5, and this seller gets my highest recommendation. Shipping the discs would have been cost prohibitive, so the seller took the time to create and upload .rar archives of all 5 DVDs. Also, the seller was very thorough in making sure that all of the licenses (Kontakt 3 crossgrade, Kontakt 4 upgrade, Kontakt 5 upgrade) were transferred properly to my NI account. When I ran into technical issues with a couple of the uploaded files, the seller remedied the problems quickly and graciously. Communication from the seller has been frequent and comprehensive throughout the process. In summary, I would be happy to conduct business with this seller again in the future, and I would encourage others to do the same.
Thank you tplusj for your kind words and patience throughout - although the whole process happened to be a bit more tedious than anticipated, you were a great sport all along, which was greatly appreciated. It will be my pleasure to deal with you again in the future :)
Alexis

Sold Alchemy to rebelartist a great guy to deal with :tu:
Thanks to Camel Audio for the swift transfer too.
A super smooth deal :)

Just updating my last sales:

Sold:

Traktor 12 to nori.lam
Reaktor Prism to Proxima4
Steven Slate Custom to Cole1012
Scarbee Mark I to treesgrassstones
Izotope RX2 to Photo_G
Sampletekk Tubed Keys to kääriäinen
Sampletekk Black to latorrejc3

Buyed:
MidiShaper from Totolitoto

All of them good people to negotiate! :)

Hope that I haven't forgot anyone! :)

Sold Massive to kompiler

Prompt payment and very good contact! It was pleasure doing business with you!
resistance is futile. Check my latest mix: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=532758

Bought Geist off of grrr1231. Tranaction went very smoothly!

Sold Geist to BMILLZ. A prompt payment from a reliable, friendly member.

Bought Massive from blizzard. This was a pleasant, easy, and prompt transaction. Thanks, blizzard :-)

Do Not Buy From User andrian22. Paid $275 for a Soundtoys license he never sent me. Immediately said his Paypal was shut down for fraud and I should file a claim.

I said he should still send me the license because my paypal shows my money delivered to his account. He still insisted on me filing a claim.

Total scam.

I have bought licenses many times from the great KVR community. Never had one problem, nothing but honest people and fast transactions.

The users name is:

Antoni Grisnieski
silasisj@gmail.com

tofutodd wrote:Do Not Buy From User andrian22. Paid $275 for a Soundtoys license he never sent me. Immediately said his Paypal was shut down for fraud and I should file a claim.

I said he should still send me the license because my paypal shows my money delivered to his account. He still insisted on me filing a claim.

Total scam.

I have bought licenses many times from the great KVR community. Never had one problem, nothing but honest people and fast transactions.

The users name is:

Antoni Grisnieski
silasisj@gmail.com
Sorry that you were scammed. You should reply to his announce which is stil active so that it serves at a warning for other potential buyers, as well as inform moderation (didn't do it myself; I feel it will hold more strength if it comes from you): http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... s#p5812300

One post user… I don't think we'll see him again.
Alexis

@l3x!5 wrote:
Sorry that you were scammed. You should reply to his announce which is stil active so that it serves at a warning for other potential buyers, as well as inform moderation (didn't do it myself; I feel it will hold more strength if it comes from you): http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... s#p5812300

One post user… I don't think we'll see him again.
Thanks for responding. I should say that I did not do my homework this time (one post user). I also wanted to be clear again that I have never had nothing but good interactions with the KVR community. I filed a claim with Paypal, I am hopeful things will go well there.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”