IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

In times past with pre releases, I received an email the day of the release with my serials and instructions and link to downloads. It was automated. I imagine this will work the same way. They probably batch send by time zone. But I cannot be sure about that part of it.

BERFAB wrote: Just one question: Does anyone know how Sweetwater purchasers (or any other 3rd party purchasers) are supposed to get the product? Is there an email that goes out with the codes? Is everyone coordinated to get an email at the same time? What's the plan?
You will receive an email with your serial number and instructions. We don't have a specific time but there will likely be at least some staggering mainly based on the volume of emails going out (all from our perspective, I don't know how Sweetwater manages their email notifications).

00:04 here, that means its 24th! :hyper:

themachinelt wrote:00:04 here, that means its 24th! :hyper:
Well, you won't have that email quite yet :)

New Overview video is up, more coming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJLZo-xDWY

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Well, blueman, you got me there - guilty as charged. I'll try to be good...
Seriously, Peter, no worries at all. I'm just having a bit of fun with you; no harm done :-)

Thank you for the video Peter :tu:

So this brings some questions :hihi:

But I'll be easy to start ;)

Can other VST's be routed into ST3 to take advantage of the FX? Say NI for example?

How many Multis can be created and stored for quick recall?

Thanks!

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

What you guys didn't include in that new viddy was the big stereo "and now........x 64!!!!!" like the radio stations and local tv stations do :hihi:

Looks nice. How many hours left until I decide what I want to do?

Ok I'm in..........Release time is tomorrow at what time ? :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:New Overview video is up, more coming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJLZo-xDWY

Can you imagine if this thing had an arp and trance-gate on each part?

Well hopefully V 3.5..

dsan@mail.com wrote:Thank you for the video Peter :tu:
You are welcome.
So this brings some questions :hihi:
I expect no less.
But I'll be easy to start ;)
I remain skeptical... ;)
Can other VST's be routed into ST3 to take advantage of the FX? Say NI for example?
Not at this time.
How many Multis can be created and stored for quick recall?
Do you mean in the "Live" view/page? There you can have set lists (which I do not see any hard limit on), with 64 songs in each, with 16 Multis in each of those songs. On top of that, if you are using patterns here is the bonus round of this set of answers (you didn't ask, but hey I think you may want to know!):
Our SampleTank3 Product Manager wrote:You can simply drag a pattern from the browser onto the ST3 keyboard to assign each pattern to a key that will trigger it. You can also double-click the patterns in the browser, and they will automatically assign to notes chromatically starting at C0. Pattern are indicated on the ST3 keyboard with a gray or red highlight along with a little play arrow (like ST iOS). Then you just select the pattern you want on the keyboard (red highlight), and it will appear in the Part Viewer on the right along with all of its edit settings (Intensity, Key and Quantize). There are 128 notes in every Part x 16 Parts = 2,048 possible patterns in every Multi. You can also audition individual patterns in the Pattern Browser on the left by clicking the play arrow at the bottom left of the browser. Patterns of course play the Instrument that is loaded into the same Part.
Thanks!
Any time.

Teksonik wrote:Ok I'm in..........Release time is tomorrow at what time ? :D
Precisely at "when we do o'clock" ;) Sorry as we get into the sprint here I may get a little loopy. I just couldn't resist and meant this is good spirits.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Ok I'm in..........Release time is tomorrow at what time ? :D
Precisely at "when we do o'clock" ;) Sorry as we get into the sprint here I may get a little loopy. I just couldn't resist and meant this is good spirits.
Taken in good spirits......... :)

Well technically it's already the 24th in Italy............2:35 am give or take a minute.
I'll be waking up at 3am Pacific Time........I'll check back then. Would be a good time to download before the rest of the slackers on the US west coast wake up........ :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Well, what time is "when we do" oclock? Can it make a tasty pasta?

hibidy wrote:Well, what time is "when we do" oclock? Can it make a tasty pasta?
does this mean you're in?

Return to “Instruments”