Kontakt AET morph

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was looking in the user reffs, but I don't get it, I do something wrong.

In the videos on the NI homepage about kontakt 4 new library features, they show how to have a hand full of sounds laying one behind the other and with the mood wheel he scrolls through them , and it is a beautiful pad sound wonderful evolving.

I can make this different samples show up in a AET morph layer but I cant make it go right, to morph through them via mood wheel it morphs by velocity and that's not what I want.

What did I miss????

Help please.

classic.

Anybody????
Come one

I second his request. I've read through the manual a while ago and couldn't figure it out myself so I gave up.

If anyone has any insight, please share :)

When you add all your AET layers (as it seems you've figured out how to do that), then just right-click the Morph knob, then select External modulators->MIDI CC. By default it will be set to CC #1, which is modwheel. Voila!

Of course, you'll need to delete the velocity modulator which is there if you used the "Auto add AET velocity morph" feature.

classic wrote:I was looking in the user reffs, but I don't get it, I do something wrong.

In the videos on the NI homepage about kontakt 4 new library features, they show how to have a hand full of sounds laying one behind the other and with the mood wheel he scrolls through them , and it is a beautiful pad sound wonderful evolving.

I can make this different samples show up in a AET morph layer but I cant make it go right, to morph through them via mood wheel it morphs by velocity and that's not what I want.

What did I miss????

Help please.

classic.
Hi,
I cant even make the samples to show in the AET morph layer, what am i Doing wrong....
I open the sound, go to mapping editor lazo the sounds, right click and choose auto add AEt velocity blabla and then nothing shows in the fader!!!! argh
Thanks

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”