eaReckon TransReckon - AAX, VST3, VST2, AU

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TransReckon

Ok, so I actually didn't really want to buy this as I have a transient plugin in Cubase which isn't that bad really, but then I fell in love with the sustain button and with the real good and usable GUI.
Bought it.

By the way, Philippe, have you maybe looked at your website on an iPad? Looks weird, all the images are extremely squashed horizontally. Desktop version looks fine though.
Oh, and while I am at it, just a couple other things I didn't find very user friendly one the site:
- two logins for the main site and the shop are quite uncommon. Then, the main site uses the email address as login name, the job requires a "real" username. I already had an account when I bought transreckon and this cost me some time and nerves...
- why a captcha when registering a serial? Doesn't really make sense, spambots don't buy plugins. Also, Recaptchas are practically indecipherable (is that an English word???) for humans, the worst captchas ever, I had to reload several time until I found one I could guess...
I guess you rightly prefer spending time creating quality plugins (and some of the best promo videos in the market), but if you ever do a redesign, maybe you could improve that.

Many thanks, Fese!
Website
I will work on the mobile version of the website as soon as possible.
Regarding the registration process...
Once the first product registered and authorized, users are usually happy with the "key file" option and how the all thing works but I assume it is potentially confusing for new users.
I wish I could implement something different and will keep thinking about it.
Meanwhile, I will send you a PM to tell you more about these security/privacy related things and why they have been implemented this way.
Ok, so I actually didn't really want to buy this as I have a transient plugin in Cubase which isn't that bad really, but then I fell in love with the sustain button and with the real good and usable GUI.
Bought it.
Thanks again!
Glad you like it :-)

All the best,
Philippe

Last hours before the end of the introductory price period...

Thanks again to everyone for the great feedback I received over the past few weeks!

All the best,
Philippe

Ive been trying to buy this but the website is acting strange.
I can login to the main site but not the shop.

I cant create a new account in the shop area as the process doesnt display properly.
I can enter some details but theres no button to click next to get to the next part of the registration process.

Im using Firefox 3
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Ive been trying to buy this but the website is acting strange.
I can login to the main site but not the shop.

I cant create a new account in the shop area as the process doesnt display properly.
I can enter some details but theres no button to click next to get to the next part of the registration process.

Im using Firefox 3
Ive managed to buy Transreckon but had to refresh each page in the purchase process a few times to get it to display properly.
Each page had fields or buttons missing.

Never experienced that before!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Had to refresh each page in the purchase process a few times to get it to display properly
Many thanks for your purchase!
I’m sincerely sorry about the issues you got during the purchase process.
These may be due to an important amount of visitors to the website during the past few hours (because of the introductory offer being about to end).

I have not received any report related to this (except yours) but you may not be the only one who experienced this.
Anyone who got the same kind of problems before the end of the introductory price period can contact me (support[a]eareckon[°]com) and I will do my best to quickly check everything (pending carts, ...).

I'm going to activate the "key file" option on some user accounts right now ;-)

For your information, TransReckon v1.0.1 is almost ready.
This new one should feature a Dry/Wet mix knob (+ a "Fast" option that should help older computers).
As usual, this build will have to pass through a test cycle before being released (+ the manual has to be updated), but I hope to upload it before the end of August.
By the way, I will be on vacation from July 25 to August 3 and from August 9 to 17 so the support service may not be as responsive as usual during these periods.

All the best,
Philippe

TransReckon has been updated to v1.0.1.

Here's the changes list:
- New Dry/Wet mix knob.
- New "Fast" option that can be enabled to reduce the CPU usage on older computers.

... and a screenshot:

Registered user can get this update (for free) from their "Products Registration" page.
A demo available is available at http://www.eareckon.com.

All the best,
Philippe

Great !
Thank you !

1.0.1 here. The CPU usage is fine now (I'll keep that Fast on everytime, as I couldn't notice a change in sound). Now I can finally use it on multiple tracks. 8)

That Dry/Wet knob is crazy useful.

Thanx for the update, Philippe. :D

Many thanks for your messages!
Glad you like the update ;-)

All the best,
P.

Hi everyone,

As announced on the Facebook page, eaReckon received its 9th and 10th awards (for TransReckon).

Many thanks to Computer Music Magazine for this great review!
... and thank YOU for your feedback and support!

I just edited my previous post (so you can see this picture).
Interesting idea for a GUI update, isn't it? ;-)

Congratulations, it's well deserved ;)

sinkmusic wrote:Congratulations, it's well deserved ;)
+1 from my side

Love the new GUI. :hihi:

Return to “Effects”