Vengeance Sound Glitch Bitch

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Glitch Bitch

Heh this name I love it... each time i see it in the 'what's new @ kvr audio' box I smile :hihi:

I played a bit with the bitch :D
Frank's Trance Bitch

4damind wrote:I played a bit with the bitch :D
Frank's Trance Bitch
That's great! It doesn't sound like something that we'd normally hear these kinds of effects on, the two elements together is a fresh sound. :)

dusted william wrote:what this realy needs now is to trigger different presets or sequences with different midi keys.

dw
we are already working on a solution to trigger different presets with the keyboard. In one of the next bigger updates it will come :) (free, like all our updates of course)

msvs wrote:
dusted william wrote:what this realy needs now is to trigger different presets or sequences with different midi keys.

dw
we are already working on a solution to trigger different presets with the keyboard. In one of the next bigger updates it will come :) (free, like all our updates of course)
Great news guys!

How is This different from stutter edit artillery et alia

Pls tell me it's better so I can justify the purchase

I like it better than the two you named.. Easier, better presets, the results are more usable.
Finally!

4damind wrote:The only "bad" thing with copy protection for Vengeance is, that Steinberg (since some time the owner of eLicenser) and for Vengeance also a competitor, knows the amount of sold units.
But I hope they don't change this. It's save, not crackable since a very long time, works excellent and it's easy to use. It needs seconds to activate the plug-in, which is a lot easier than this C/R crap from some companies where the user must wait for a response key, must register stuff online etc and at the end this mechanism is the first which is cracked...
Right on bro..

and that software is SO NON INVASIVE it's completely transparent.. i can understand complaints about other sorts of dongles sometimes, but i just can't with e licenser.. it's brilliant.
\Need to demo the bitch, but been busy the last month all the time.. will try her out this weekend! hehe.

refx sold 20,000 nexus, and that figure was a while ago, so i doubt vengeance will change their protection any time soon. Anyone constantly bringing it up and whining about it in EVERY vengeance plugin thread has got NO chance of it ever changing. I don't understand why they don't get that, and that they are just talking to thin air yet are still stubborn to try cause public damage for the product.

Uncle E wrote:
4damind wrote:I played a bit with the bitch :D
Frank's Trance Bitch
That's great! It doesn't sound like something that we'd normally hear these kinds of effects on, the two elements together is a fresh sound. :)
Hehe, yes :wink: I think it gives an idea about a bit different usage. Btw. the gated effect which starts is from Tapestop but I think it could also be achieved with Glitch Bitch...

msvs wrote:

dw
Great news!

I already bought it, but this will take it over the top and make it super useful live.

dw

I bought, as well. Interestingly, my download is called Glitch Btich.

Are you under 18 maybe?
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:Are you under 18 maybe?
I'm not, but this guy is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCYcHz2k5x0&feature=kp

Just bought it, £32, very user friendly with great results! Still got to play with it, but when I automate in an effect from it in Cubase 6, and then play it back, it doesn't sound like the original played in effect, but as I say, I need to have a look at how to work it properly. It's great fun, and most tracks today have some form of stutter/glitch effect in them!
http://soundcloud.com/origin-1

J.S.Bach.(1685 - 1750). The greatest achievement in the history of music!

Just bought it last SAT (my local time) and I found that the vEaster discount has gone today ???

Comparing to Sugarbyte Turnado, the GB just win on the Seq'er. And I hope it can have more effects in the future release.

Seems like sugar should put a seq'er in Turn.... :)

Return to “Effects”