Yipee! Acon Digital Verberate Give-a-Way

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Verberate

Yay! Good news, folks. :clap:

Acon Digital are offering you a chance to win a FREE copy of their outstanding new algorithmic reverb plug-in: VERBERATE.

The Give-a-Way is running on the Reviewer's Revival web site until May 6th, 2014. Starts at midnight, Tuesday, April 22. (PST)

Details HERE:
Review Revival Giveaway - Win a Copy of Acon Digital's Verberate!

Basically, the requirements are pretty simple. Sign up for the newsletter, and optionally, "Like" us on Facebook. The newsletter subscription is mandatory for the contest, but Facebook "Likes" are optional.
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

Le 22 Avril, 2014 Bump.
Last edited by Brother Charles on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - after supper bump. :D

Just dumped my facebook :( shame well not really. But got sick of it.

Maybe time to create a new pseudonym for competition entries only :)

Oops just seen the optional part sorry :)

Ok so double chanes of winning with facebook or maybe multi subscribe with many emails...not that I would :dog:

Hey!

I'm already on your mailing list and have you as a facebook friend, so am I automatically entered into this contest?

DFoisie wrote:Hey!

I'm already on your mailing list and have you as a facebook friend, so am I automatically entered into this contest?
Shoot over a PM to me with the "Subscriber's password" and I can fix you up. :) Primarily, the Give-a-Ways are intended to invite new subscribers, but I appreciate your support and I don't want anyone to miss out. :party:
Last edited by Brother Charles on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Le 24 Avril, 2014 - After supper bump. :)

Le 25, Avril, 2014 - Supper time bump.

Samdi, le 24 Avril, 2014 - Supper time bump. 8)

Lundi, le 28 Avril, 2014 - Après Souper Bump

Mercredi, le 29 Avril - Early evening reminder. :phones:

Jeudi, 1 Mai, 2014 - After supper ba-bump.

Acon Digital are offering you a chance to win a FREE copy of their outstanding new algorithmic reverb plug-in: VERBERATE.

The Give-a-Way is running on the Reviewer's Revival web site until May 6th, 2014. Starts at midnight, Tuesday, April 22. (PST)

Details HERE:
Review Revival Giveaway - Win a Copy of Acon Digital's Verberate!

Basically, the requirements are pretty simple. Sign up for the newsletter, and optionally, "Like" us on Facebook. The newsletter subscription is mandatory for the contest, but Facebook "Likes" are optional.

Only a few hours remaining for the Give-a-Way!

Hurry in . . . the cutoff is midnight (CST), May 6th. :phones:

Thanks everyone, for helping to make the Give-a-Way work. Next time, I hope we have a lot more entries - it makes it more fun, and it's definitely good for the DEV. ;)

Only 6 more hours until it wraps up . . .

Did somebody win?
HiAmp1000

Return to “Effects”