Miroslav Philharmonik - How to add vibrato with LFO?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello there!
I'm sorry for this super noob question, but I just don't understand much about this yet. I've googled about it and tried it, but somehow I can't get it to work on M. Philharmonik--

So, I'd like to ask you guys: how do I create a vibrato effect with LFO?
The reason for this is that although Miroslav Philharmonik already has vibrato in some of its instruments, you can't really control it and it starts to sound a little too fake on long notes (e.g. the flute). Thus, I want to load the "no vibrato flute" instrument and add some vibrato to it myself through LFO. But I just have no idea how to do it right!

This is the plugin's screen for LFO, which I've read can be used to create vibrato:

Anyway, thanks a lot for your time! Have a great day.

Are there no vib patches for strings? I'd like to know how to do this for those.

Musical Gym wrote:Are there no vib patches for strings? I'd like to know how to do this for those.
There are no vib patches for Ens Strings, but not for Solo.

thanks a lot for letting me know

I don't know if this will help, but some of it looks interesting:

"You can have control over vibrato by controlling the tempo in the stretch synth mode. There is actually a lot of real time control over the samples, and a lot of control in general through changing different parameters of the sound. There are a couple of pretty useful video presentations that Dave Kerzner did refering to things you mentioned, they can be downloaded from IK's site. And I would also try to find a .pdf user manual there, maybe they posted it somewhere to download."

Here's the link to the thread.

Oh, that works great! Thank you, man!

I'd still want to know how to use the LFO, though, if anybody could help me with that. Thanks!

NightBreeze13 wrote:Oh, that works great! Thank you, man!

I'd still want to know how to use the LFO, though, if anybody could help me with that. Thanks!
Glad I could help. I'll need to see if I can make it work now. Haven't used Philharmonik in awhile. If I find out about the LFO, I'll try to remember to post back about it.

Return to “Instruments”