Vengeance Sound Glitch Bitch

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Glitch Bitch

thanks for this quick update.
hopefully one similar is coming for tape stop too.

btw for those of us who choose to/have to install both vst 32 and vst64, would be nice if the installer asks us for two path names not one.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Thanks for this, much needed :)

Any other plans?

zvenx wrote:thanks for this quick update.

Yes Tapestop 1.0.1 has also been released

Version: 1.0.1

- fixed a problem that may crash Cubase while loading the plugin on OSX.
- fixed a problem that caused the plugin to hang during load on specific circumstances
- fixed a problem that caused a crash on PT10
- OSX 10.6.8 is now supported

gamecat666 wrote:terrible name.. :dog:
+1

Even if I'd be interested in this plugin (I am not, because I have Grossbeat and Love Philter), I would not want to have something with such a name in my plugin-list.

msvs wrote:
zvenx wrote:thanks for this quick update.

Yes Tapestop 1.0.1 has also been released

Version: 1.0.1

- fixed a problem that may crash Cubase while loading the plugin on OSX.
- fixed a problem that caused the plugin to hang during load on specific circumstances
- fixed a problem that caused a crash on PT10
- OSX 10.6.8 is now supported

thanks,
where does one normally find your downloads and info on their downloads.
rsp
sound sculptist

vengeance-sound / plugins / downloads

osiris wrote:PLEASE somebody help Vengeance update to a cloud license system like Waves....
I know they have enough money to do this...

That cloud system was hacked within 24 hrs. Forget it. Vengeance please continue using the dongle, which provides us with uncracked plugins which means more money for you to keep making these incredible tools for us.

I can't believe even on the first page the dongle discussion started :dog:

Amazing video, amazing price, typical vengeance awesomeness :)

thats only speculation: the old story.. ..more customers because stuff is uncrackable. any studies about it?
ps. i'm not against copy-protection for whatever reasons but i just don't believe this straight relation between copy protection/real customer.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

The only "bad" thing with copy protection for Vengeance is, that Steinberg (since some time the owner of eLicenser) and for Vengeance also a competitor, knows the amount of sold units.
But I hope they don't change this. It's save, not crackable since a very long time, works excellent and it's easy to use. It needs seconds to activate the plug-in, which is a lot easier than this C/R crap from some companies where the user must wait for a response key, must register stuff online etc and at the end this mechanism is the first which is cracked...

msvs wrote:vengeance-sound / plugins / downloads

:(
duh.

thanks.
rsp
sound sculptist

Used Glitchbitch today on a vocal and then on a whole track. Both with awesome results. Automation was really easy and all parameters were controllable.

If you read through all posts i have made on KVR you will see that my favorite tool has always been Turnado (well, since its release), but this is easier to use and has more of an impact, because the presets are so useable as a starting point. Turnado might rank down one place on my favorites list..
Finally!

The good thing with Vengeance: Manuel is a successful producer and not a plug-in developer. His ideas are focused how to use tools for music production and so the good presets and stuff is based on his knowledge (and I think also own needs) together with the coding knowledge from Rene (Keilwerth).
I found most of the other similar tools unusable and too complicated to use for my primary goal to make music. This Glitch Bitch simply works... it has not all available effects but the most used effects. Together with Tape Stop it's all which is needed for modern club/electronic/edm productions... IMO

4damind wrote:The good thing with Vengeance: Manuel is a successful producer and not a plug-in developer. His ideas are focused how to use tools for music production and so the good presets and stuff is based on his knowledge (and I think also own needs) together with the coding knowledge from Rene (Keilwerth).
Agree and each preset in it's own right is a one trick pony per plugin instance, per preset, per channel strip. I think this is what disapointed me is it's lack of versatility in use. However no arguement on the quality of each preset.
Not that it's bad, I use these type of effects differently so not my style, which brings me to...
4damind wrote:I found most of the other similar tools unusable and too complicated to use for my primary goal to make music. This Glitch Bitch simply works... it has not all available effects but the most used effects. Together with Tape Stop it's all which is needed for modern club/electronic/edm productions... IMO
Disagree...I've owned various similar effects; glitch (free), Stutter Edit, Sugarbytes Turnado.
It's easy to use from the start.
It's as complicated as you want to make it, once you start exploring it's actually pretty straight forward like a lot things I guess.
Midi assigning is a breeze and very versatile, in fact it's a dream on/off, dial in mix levels per 8 parts/assigned glitch function..
But then my productions start of more spontaneous performance then mixdown to production and the latter is where GlitchBitch fits in.
Whilst I can see your point of view in regards to programming and cyphersuits comment regarding automation (not midi control as only the Glitch is midi trigger/assignable), I find Turnado the keeper. Still Glitch will find it's place in time. I just think it could have been so much more...but again I am looking at performance side of things. I do understand the niece he's going for with these effects but a do all for EDM/Dance etc is stretching it a little.
Production and not performance, again not a bad thing.
Not after a bitch fight here, as no axe to grind, it's only £40 but I do feel for maybe £50/60 glitch and tape could have been bundled.
I would like to see on the sequencer the ability to assign different presets to different steps, but not going to happen I believe.
Anyway move on nothing to see or hear here, my noodles are neither successful or in production :oops:

what this realy needs now is to trigger different presets or sequences with different midi keys.

dw

MFXxx wrote:
4damind wrote:I found most of the other similar tools unusable and too complicated to use for my primary goal to make music. This Glitch Bitch simply works... it has not all available effects but the most used effects. Together with Tape Stop it's all which is needed for modern club/electronic/edm productions... IMO
Disagree...I've owned various similar effects; glitch (free), Stutter Edit, Sugarbytes Turnado.
It's easy to use from the start.
Ok, the complexity has also something to do with a lot more effects. I know that some known artists like Simon Posford ("Shpongle") are heavy users of similar effects and he is using Effectrix. Afaik Turnado has some more effects (24) like Effectrix (14) but has not this sequencer based working. So this tools are a bit different compared to Glitch Bitch if it comes to the amount of effects.
But I think the idea for Glitch Bitch was more to have the most used effects for "typical" club/edm/trance productions and this are not so many.

Return to “Effects”